have any of yall ever tryed reefer?

ledjoint

You realize this is a Led Zeppelin message board, right?

Surely he does, and by all accounts, his inclusion of a pot smoking thread is more consistent to Led Zeppelin than ANY political thread of which you post incesstantly!!! :lol:

Back in the mid 70s, the military would take you in the service even as a past pothead. I remember going in for tests to join the Air Force and when the induction dude asked me if I'd ever smoked pot, I said yeah, mark me down for 2500 times. He didn't bat an eye. The service was FULL of dopers back then. Good thing there wasn't a war going on. :lol:

Is this some kind of joke?

And yes I have, and yes I inhaled. Its nothing special, I didn't feel anything really.

It's only NOT special to you because you didn't get the effects. No fucking wonder!! :lol:

I smoked probably 10 times before I became stoned and when I did, HOLY SHIT!! If you'd gotten high, you'd have known it in a BIG WAY.

Go back to the drawing board, you may find a part of your brain you didn't know existed.

I've smoked pot about 8 or 9 times. Never got anything out it whatsoever. Someone told me that I wasn't inhaling deep enough. I said that if you've got have the ability to "suck a golf ball through 10 feet of garden hose" to get anything out of a joint then just forget it, I'm too lazy. :lol:

Surely he does, and by all accounts, his inclusion of a pot smoking thread is more consistent to Led Zeppelin than ANY political thread of which you post incesstantly!!! :lol:

Back in the mid 70s, the military would take you in the service even as a past pothead. I remember going in for tests to join the Air Force and when the induction dude asked me if I'd ever smoked pot, I said yeah, mark me down for 2500 times. He didn't bat an eye. The service was FULL of dopers back then. Good thing there wasn't a war going on. :lol:

I joined the army in 77 and you are right, in the barracks you could walk down the hallway and smell it coming out of almost every room. Those were the days!

Archived