ZeppelinMania00

ZeppelinManiac

hey i just joined the forums today. Led Zeppelin is by far my all time favorite band. My only regret about them is that i was born after they broke up (i'm only 15). I'm finally happy to find a place other than the 5 people in my school that enjoy this amazing band and know more than just Stairway to Heaven or even just think Led Zeppelin is clothing company that just happens to put lyrics to a song on their t-shirts. Basically i can tell you anything about the band from my research. I think that the late 60's and the 70's were the greatest era of music. I also know for a fact that Eddie Van Halen sucks when compared to Jimmy Page (big whoop Halen, 1:42 of just you playing guitar loud and fast). My favorite bands are: 1. Led Zeppelin, 2. Lynyrd Skynyrd (no i do actually like more than just Free Bird), 3. Aerosmith, 4. The Rolling Stones, and 5. Black Sabbath (with Ozzy Osbourne, not Ronnie James Dio. Dio sucks). If any of you like the blues a lot, and are part of the Blind Man Blues forum, you may know Cal Baldi (The Hoy Hoy Boy, just google him, and i'm sure you will get something). If you know his story i'm kinda like him but with rock and heavy metal. If you don't know i'll explain: He was a kid i went to school with, he was a self taught phenomenal piano player and loved the blues. He knew everything about them and on the inside we all knew he was an old black man playing guitar on his farm (not to be racist, but most of the blues musicians he listened to are black). Anyway, on his 15th birthday this year he died in his sleep of unknown causes. By this i mean i know almost everything about this history of rock. Anyway i'm glad to be here and i'm sorry for this really long pot.

I also know for a fact that Eddie Van Halen sucks when compared to Jimmy Page (big whoop Halen, 1:42 of just you playing guitar loud and fast).

Welcome to forum and Eddie Valen is alleged to have said the Page is a very sloppy player

• 1 month later...
hey i just joined the forums today. Led Zeppelin is by far my all time favorite band. My only regret about them is that i was born after they broke up (i'm only 15). I'm finally happy to find a place other than the 5 people in my school that enjoy this amazing band and know more than just Stairway to Heaven or even just think Led Zeppelin is clothing company that just happens to put lyrics to a song on their t-shirts. Basically i can tell you anything about the band from my research. I think that the late 60's and the 70's were the greatest era of music. I also know for a fact that Eddie Van Halen sucks when compared to Jimmy Page (big whoop Halen, 1:42 of just you playing guitar loud and fast). My favorite bands are: 1. Led Zeppelin, 2. Lynyrd Skynyrd (no i do actually like more than just Free Bird), 3. Aerosmith, 4. The Rolling Stones, and 5. Black Sabbath (with Ozzy Osbourne, not Ronnie James Dio. Dio sucks). If any of you like the blues a lot, and are part of the Blind Man Blues forum, you may know Cal Baldi (The Hoy Hoy Boy, just google him, and i'm sure you will get something). If you know his story i'm kinda like him but with rock and heavy metal. If you don't know i'll explain: He was a kid i went to school with, he was a self taught phenomenal piano player and loved the blues. He knew everything about them and on the inside we all knew he was an old black man playing guitar on his farm (not to be racist, but most of the blues musicians he listened to are black). Anyway, on his 15th birthday this year he died in his sleep of unknown causes. By this i mean i know almost everything about this history of rock. Anyway i'm glad to be here and i'm sorry for this really long pot.
I'm like you. I'm 10. I joined yesterday, and i know a lot about music, obsessed with it. Led Zeppelin is my favourite band and, yes eddie van halen sucks. I play guitar and I'm as good as Jimmy Page.(Literally). WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Archived