Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

Oh yes, I do agree. He looks handsome in basically every picture though. I think he knew he was the hot one, at least secretly.

Yeah, I think so, too! I don't get the impression that he was totally vain about it, but I think you can kinda tell he was flauntin' it 'cause he got it. ;) And I, for one, appreciate it immensely! :D

Syd WAS gorgeous. Dark eyes, dark curly hair....smudged eyeliner....very emo hipster before there was such a thing as an emo hipster. In 1968, give me a Gilmour/Barrett sandwich and I'm a happy gal!

Before David joined Pink Floyd, Syd was definitely the cute one. When David replaced Syd, he definitely became the cute one. Not that the other 3 weren't attractive. ;)

Pink+Floyd+5in1.jpg

Syd+Barrett.jpg

David+Gilmour.jpg

:peace:,

Jo

I have succombed... to Twilight. I'm disgusted with myself because I so do not like the books/film(s), but I'm fast developing a may-jah crush on Jackson Rathbone (aka Jasper Hale). Short hair; long hair; dark eyes; blue eyes; highlights; brunette - he's done it all. He looks friggin' gorgeous. And he's less than a year older than me. That's a new record...

Behold...

n505417294_613581_7368.jpg

n28122780945_1172964_5678.jpg

normal_003.jpg

normal_001.jpg

Eee! I'm squealing right now.

Edited by longdistancewinner

I have succombed... to Twilight. I'm disgusted with myself because I so do not like the books/film(s), but I'm fast developing a may-jah crush on Jackson Rathbone (aka Jasper Hale). Short hair; long hair; dark eyes; blue eyes; highlights; brunette - he's done it all. He looks friggin' gorgeous. And he's less than a year older than me. That's a new record...

Behold...

n505417294_613581_7368.jpg

n28122780945_1172964_5678.jpg

normal_003.jpg

normal_001.jpg

Eee! I'm squealing right now.

I agree, he is absolutely gorgeous!

The last two pictures remind me of Jack White, who I also love. :)

Edited by Zepulon

ldw......you can succumb to Twilight as long as you don't become a Twihard. You know those people.....the ones who would use a special Twilight dildo. I read about that on Dlisted. I couldn't believe it.

Don't worry, I'm in no danger of becoming a Twihard just yet. It's against my ethics to like the film/books (despite having two of them), but wowza - I so would...

I agree, he is absolutely gorgeous!

The last two pictures remind me of Jack White, who I also love. :)

I know! He does look like him, doesn't it?

ldw......you can succumb to Twilight as long as you don't become a Twihard. You know those people.....the ones who would use a special Twilight dildo. I read about that on Dlisted. I couldn't believe it.

Bahahaha, I heard about that on Facebook...incredible. It's sparkly and everything, lmao. I think I'd cry if it wasn't so hilarious, but what can ya do?

Haven't seen the movie, but he looks pretty cute from the pictures! Dig the plaid & fedora in the third one, but I do like the short hair better. On the other hand, maybe if he brushed it more when it was long, I'd like it better. Anywho, definitely a cutie, either way. Good find! I totally support your crush since you don't like the books and aren't in danger of buying any sparkly dildos anytime soon. ;)