Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

yes, they are very beautiful pics of very handsome man...(I wasn't that much familiar with Pink Floyd back then)

My list....

1. James Patrick Page is CEO of what is "Beautiful"........(He remained on my bedroom wall, the finest spot for HIM!!!!)

google2.jpg

My Honorable list...... (my closet door)

brianmay.jpg

Brian May(Queen)

FramptonImInYou.jpg

(I was beginning to be "bit" comfortable with a "blond" rock stars image, (myself being dark, that is)

I definitely agree on both... sweet, gorgeous guys. Awesome guitarists. Great hair, too! :D

Gary Sinise

GarySinise.jpg

Handsome man.. :)

Here's some Covy

2411784-1.jpg

coverdale0gd.jpg

I used to go crazy about Robbie back then. His half Mohawk blood made him look so different and unique from the other 70's musicians. Great talent too!

robbierobertson-1.jpg

Gary Sinise is amazing. He's only reason I watch CSI: NY. I wouldn't mind having him interrogate me.

:)

I love the Peter Frampton pics too; hubby and I saw him play in a small club in the early 90s and were front row, right in front of him :wub:

I used to go crazy about Robbie back then. His half Mohawk blood made him look so different and unique from the other 70's musicians. Great talent too!

robbierobertson-1.jpg

Anybody know if Tommy Bolin was of Native American ancestry? I was trying to find something about it online, including the official site that his family set up, but haven't seen anything.

pic_milehigh_16kopie.jpg

^ Who is that guy, Yukon? *feels totally out of it*

Layne was too gourgous :)

Wow, he really was, wasn't he? I'd never really seen him up close before (I knew he was blond, and that's about it). I miss AiC. :(

...Anybody mind a cowboy or two? Here's my second-favorite one right now, Jason Aldean (my favorite one's in my avatar):

relentless7.jpg

(Man, I need some rock bands to get obsessed about, quick! This country thing is taking over my life, help! :lol: )

Anybody know if Tommy Bolin was of Native American ancestry? I was trying to find something about it online, including the official site that his family set up, but haven't seen anything.

pic_milehigh_16kopie.jpg

Aww Tommy :'(

...Anybody mind a cowboy or two? Here's my second-favorite one right now, Jason Aldean (my favorite one's in my avatar):

What's that saying? Save a horse, Ride a cowboy.

I'm all for that.

I googled hot cowboys and I pick this dude, he gave me the feeling down south LOL:

cowboy.jpg

(Man, I need some rock bands to get obsessed about, quick! This country thing is taking over my life, help! :lol: )

If ever I'm in need of more rock gods, these are always my go to boys:

Joe_Perry.jpg

robert_plant2.gif

I know there's more, but those are the two always on my mind.

Here's one more for you :D :

toby-keith-god-love-her.jpg

What's that saying? Save a horse, Ride a cowboy.

I'm all for that.

I googled hot cowboys and I pick this dude, he gave me the feeling down south LOL:

<snip>

If ever I'm in need of more rock gods, these are always my go to boys:

<snip>

I know there's more, but those are the two always on my mind.

All right!! Thanks, guys! I'm liking that down-south feeling, hehehe! :lol: Toby, mmm - you read my mind, Virginia! He's definitely on my "Save a Horse With" list. evilgrin0013.gif And holy cow (so to speak) - I'd say that guy definitely qualifies for the "hot cowboy" search term, indeedy!

Mmm, Joe Perry...mmm, Robert! I think it might be possible to save myself if I head over to pic section and get my daily quota of Robert & Jimmy. Just one more before I go, though. My mostest favorite cowboy, Jamey Johnson!

jamey3.jpg

sexyjameyjohnson.jpg

I love this guy to pieces...seriously, if you like country music that's on the traditional side at all, check him out. He's been writing songs for guys like Trace Adkins and George Strait for a while now, and he's finally getting the recognition he deserves.

Here's a non-country pic for everybody to enjoy:

jensencar.jpg

Gah, Jensen Ackles and an Impala...it's like peanut butter and jelly! :drool:

Two words, ladies: Johnny Depp.

johnny_depp_97.jpg

johnny-depp-20.jpg

johnny-depp-01.jpg

I would do things to that man that would make Caligula throw up in disgust.

I would give anything to look like johnny. My women troubles would be long gone.

Archived