Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

Whoa, this David Garrett guy is a HOTTIE!!! And he plays the freakin' violin?!?! Be still my heart! :o He gets a definite "yes, please!" from me! :thumbsup:

Hell, yes :- ) He's one of the most famous soloists these days, fastest player in the world...check him out on youtube!

Ever see "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"? One of my favorite movies and the first one i ever saw Daniel in... a very young man at the time.

lol unfortunately no, guess i could google it and say ive seen it 17 times and i have it in 3 blue rays but lol no. the very first movie of him i saw was room with a view and about 4 more movies since then. what's cool about him the longer you are looking at him on screen the more he gets good looking but it does not divert you from his superb acting.

im not one to remember titles too much but that movie where he played the irish gerry conlon who was convicted as his dad (IRA conflict), he was really great. he's intense but never overkill so you never gag at his character.

my fave of all of course where he played winona's hubby who was desperately in love with mme delesca or something like that - this i have on vhs and dvd. his dilemma and consequently resignation was just so pulpable. it was heartbreaking.

:heartbreaker: lol

lol unfortunately no, guess i could google it and say ive seen it 17 times and i have it in 3 blue rays but lol no. the very first movie of him i saw was room with a view and about 4 more movies since then. what's cool about him the longer you are looking at him on screen the more he gets good looking but it does not divert you from his superb acting.

im not one to remember titles too much but that movie where he played the irish gerry conlon who was convicted as his dad (IRA conflict), he was really great. he's intense but never overkill so you never gag at his character.

my fave of all of course where he played winona's hubby who was desperately in love with mme delesca or something like that - this i have on vhs and dvd. his dilemma and consequently resignation was just so pulpable. it was heartbreaking.

:heartbreaker: lol

"In the Name of the Father" was the IRA movie. I agree with you, he is a superb actor and handsome, too. If you can ever find the movie i mentioned, you should watch it. A little bit of a sleeper at times, but really great story (and of course the acting is great). Juliet Binoche plays his wife and Lena Olin his mistress (two great actresses).

and the film: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unbearabl...of_Being_(film)

In the Name of the Father yes yes that's the one!

I'm certainly checking out the movie you mentioned, Thanks!

Also in The Crucible, my fave scene was when his wife's answer to the "hang" jury did not match his previous attestations, man his expression there that was acting at its best.

Hell, yes :- ) He's one of the most famous soloists these days, fastest player in the world...check him out on youtube!

Will do! He looks like a "fast player," indeed... :shifty::D

And OMG, are you reading my mind, Patrycja?!? You were doing great with Johnny, RDJ, and Heath, but then you just kicked it into overdrive with Paul Newman and Al Pacino! :veryhot:

Will do! He looks like a "fast player," indeed... :shifty::D

And OMG, are you reading my mind, Patrycja?!? You were doing great with Johnny, RDJ, and Heath, but then you just kicked it into overdrive with Paul Newman and Al Pacino! :veryhot:

Aren't they delicious?? :icecream: Glad you like 'em, FoD. While 'good looking' and 'attractive' are often miles apart, these guys IMHO could melt icebergs on looks alone, and add to that a certain something (competence is a huge magnet, but great personalities are, too) and it's cold showers and cigarettes :D . The hardest part was choosing which ones to post. Especially Pacino...good God.

So many pics, so little time :D.

Aren't they delicious?? :icecream: Glad you like 'em, FoD. While 'good looking' and 'attractive' are often miles apart, these guys IMHO could melt icebergs on looks alone, and add to that a certain something (competence is a huge magnet, but great personalities are, too) and it's cold showers and cigarettes :D . The hardest part was choosing which ones to post. Especially Pacino...good God.

So many pics, so little time :D.

Mmm, they are absolutely melt-in-your-mouth. ;) You're so right...Take Paul Newman: he is just an incredibly handsome man to start with, but when he turns on the charm and grins that little grin, woo boy, it's "head-in-the-freezer" time!

I like the pics you did pick, for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

This guy may not be everyone's cup of tea, but right now he's my new (old) crush so I had to post a few:

Stephen Pearcy of RATT:

Front View

jgl7a8.jpg

Rear View

a2c36t.jpg

Paul Stanley

I hope that you are joking, Robert's Plant.

Just my opinion, but I have always thought that the KISS guys were so ugly that they had to wear their make-up as a means to disguise thier ugliness. :lol:

I don't want to be mean or insulting about it, just my impression. Everyone has their own tastes, that's what makes us unique. I just think that KISS look better with their make-up on.

By the way, there is a KISS concert on right now on VH1 Classic. It's from LA, Halloween, 1998. And they do have their make-up on.

Brian May

BrianMay77.jpg

:wub:

.....Got to include Roger Taylor too....I remember his song blasting out of the Juke Box "I am in Love with my Car....", this is not my fav. song of Queen...but Roger sure is.....(But James Patrick Page is always #1, you knew that, right.......) :D

roger%20taylor_.jpg

7480.jpg

25.jpg

....I should dust my Live Killers one of these days.....

Archived