Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

David got an honorary Doctor of Arts degree today from Anglia Ruskin University.

doctoratelarge.jpg

How precious does he look? The Pagettes have Mr. MacGregor, we can have Dr. Gilmour. I'd take his class. And fail it. So I can take it over the summer. To fail it again. And then do extra credit.

David got an honorary Doctor of Arts degree today from Anglia Ruskin University.

doctoratelarge.jpg

How precious does he look? The Pagettes have Mr. MacGregor, we can have Dr. Gilmour. I'd take his class. And fail it. So I can take it over the summer. To fail it again. And then do extra credit.

Oh, yes....hello, Dr. Gilmour. :wub:

I was going to post this, since it's such a great pic, but thanks anyway, Electrophile. :friends:

Johnny Depp wins his 2nd 'Sexiest Man Alive' title

The Associated Press

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 8:46 AM EST

* Print

o Share

FILE - In this Nov. 17, 2009 file photo, actor Johnny Depp attends The Museum of... (AP Photo/Evan Agostini, File)

More Entertainment News

Janet Jackson: Michael in denial over drug problem

Tales of rich and poor loom large at book awards

Savannah marks 100th birthday of Johnny Mercer

Big Hubble instruments now Smithsonian artifacts

'Fringe' star John Noble celebrates weird science

More Entertainment News

NEW YORK (AP) — Get lost, Hugh Jackman. This year's "Sexiest Man Alive" is once again Johnny Depp.

Depp nudged aside Jackman to get the coveted endorsement from People magazine Wednesday. It's the 46-year-old actor's second time as "Sexiest Man Alive." He also won in 2003.

Kate Coyne, senior editor at People, said on CBS' "Early Show" that Depp has achieved an almost "iconic status in terms of sexiness."

Says Coyne: "Johnny Depp was someone who was sexy 10 years ago. He'll be sexy 10 years from now. He's someone who appeals to multiple generations of women."

Depp joins other double winners Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Richard Gere.

Matt Bomer, who stars in USA's "White Collar," was named "Sexiest Rising Star."

Archived