Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

I know this is sort of childish, but I have always had a thang for Mr. Leo...

leonardo_dicaprio.jpg

And you cannot talk about gorgeous men without a picture of my future husband.. =]

jimmy.jpg

I saw Leo and met him in person last year and let me tell you he is tall and has the most beautiful eyes!! great body, great hair...and he is a great actor :D

He is extremely polite as well.

Oh yeah! Love Colin! The one and only Mr. Darcy, in my mind! :cheer:

I'm so glad he's finally getting his due! I haven't seen "A Single Man" yet, but I will on dvd and have heard it's fantastic (I also caught a few minutes of him and Tom Ford on Oprah yesterday).

I'm so glad he's finally getting his due! I haven't seen "A Single Man" yet, but I will on dvd and have heard it's fantastic (I also caught a few minutes of him and Tom Ford on Oprah yesterday).

Yeah, me too! Wow, he was on Oprah? That's pretty big-time! I haven't seen the movie, either, but thanks for reminding me - I'll have to find it on DVD, too.

And woooo, David Tennant! Love that cheeky look, hehe.

And because we see so very little of Sid in the media these days, I'd thought I'd up his exposure a bit, ya know, just to get his name out there. ;)

24933_340200985302_15145990302_4150.jpg

(New pic, because I think he looks cuter now that he's getting a little older)

5_sidney_crosby_5000x0350x585.jpg

(Old pic, because...well, duh!)

Man, what did I do before hockey? :D

Sidney Crosby can go choke on a vacuum cleaner hose. I hate that punk.

Ok, now tell us how you really feel! :lol: I didn't use to like him, either, but damn the guy's good, even if he does whine a lot. Just put me on the wagon with the rest of the band, I guess. If I ever show up to a Pens game with a "Marry me, Sid" sign, though, feel free to shoot me.

And many happy returns to Mr. Gilmour! I think it's pretty unanimous that he is basically awesome! B)

Ok, now tell us how you really feel! :lol: I didn't use to like him, either, but damn the guy's good, even if he does whine a lot. Just put me on the wagon with the rest of the band, I guess. If I ever show up to a Pens game with a "Marry me, Sid" sign, though, feel free to shoot me.

And many happy returns to Mr. Gilmour! I think it's pretty unanimous that he is basically awesome! B)

I would not shoot you.

I would however, slap you in the face with a trout.

And yes, David is the absolute epitome of "awesome". :wub:

I would not shoot you.

I would however, slap you in the face with a trout.

And yes, David is the absolute epitome of "awesome". :wub:

Lol, thank you, I'll thoroughly appreciate it if that day ever comes. Hopefully it will not. ;)

Yep, I was trying to think of what adjective to use: hot? talented? distinguished? and finally figured "awesome" pretty much covered it all!

Archived