Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

johnnydepp1.jpg

AlmostFamous and FireOpal...you know this is IMHO one of the most gorgeous men ever :faint1: Thanks for the pictures...I watched Donnie Brasco the other day as it was just coming on as I was skimming the channels...had to stop and watch it again. Pacino :godfather: and Depp :drool:

I came across this picture on Rankin's website. I had seen the other photo from this shoot where his eyes are closed, and I didn't think any others were either available or had been taken. To be honest, I prefer the one with his eyes open -- he has a very devilish look on his face, kind of like he knows he did something he shouldn't have and doesn't really care that you know about it.

*sigh*

880_DAVID_GILMOUR.jpg

AlmostFamous and FireOpal...you know this is IMHO one of the most gorgeous men ever :faint1: Thanks for the pictures...I watched Donnie Brasco the other day as it was just coming on as I was skimming the channels...had to stop and watch it again. Pacino :godfather: and Depp :drool:

Yeah, I watched it too! But don't you much prefer Johnny with long hair?

P.S. Keep an eye peeled for "Benny & Joon" on premium cable - that's making the rounds now.

Another almost-ageless star, same age bracket as Johnny D.; they all have self-portraits rotting in their attics:

0404_keanu_reeves_getty.jpg

Awww, what a cutie! Sorry to break the Keith chain, but I come bearing Johnny!

If I have this in my Photobucket account because I got it from here, I'm going to be really embarrassed, lol, but I found it while going through PB and had to share, so sorry if you've seen it before!

johnny10.jpg

Ooh, and here's another nice one! I love it when guys chew on glasses, haha.

johnny-depp.jpg

More hockey guys (sorry, can't help it...no Sid this time, though, on the upside):

stevey5.jpg

The other Captain (Yzerman, not Sparrow...whoa, ok, that just created a link in my mind - tell me if in this next picture Stevie here, a few years down the line, doesn't look like Johnny somewhat)

th_stevey6.jpg

Hmm. I know there is the perfect pic out there somewhere where you can really see the resemblance, but I am not finding it. But something about those dark brown eyes...and the Johnny-esque beginnings of a playoff beard do it, too. (click for full size; images don't seem to be resizing themselves anymore, and this is kinda big)

Any room left for Shanny?

shanny21.jpg

shanny7.jpg

Nice jeans. Hehe, that reminds me of the Robert's Jeans thread...is that thing still going? Haven't checked it out in a while.

Ooh, and here's another nice one! I love it when guys chew on glasses, haha.

johnny-depp.jpg

Especially when they're wearing little candy heart bracelets! :) He's obviously VERY secure in his masculinity and I dig that.

Especially when they're wearing little candy heart bracelets! :) He's obviously VERY secure in his masculinity and I dig that.

Lol! I hadn't noticed that before! Aww, I used to have a bracelet like that when I was in kindergarten, hehehe. Yep, it definitely takes self-confidence to wear that, for sure, and he makes it look soooo good, too! On a side note, GOD I love guys with dark brown, sort of chocolate-y eyes like that! Johnny, Stevie Y., Keith...they all have such gorgeous eyes!

That is a HOT picture of Jackson Rathbone, LDW...you're going to turn me into a fan!

I'm gonna go all old-school here for a second:

Errol-Flynn-46e4x.jpg

If was born in my grandma's generation, I would've so been all over Mr. Flynn here. :wub: (I think her favorite guy back in the day was Fred Astaire because he was from Nebraska, too, hehe.)

Edit: hold the phone! Ok, juuuuust one more of Steve Yzerman because I found the most gorgeous pic of him I have ever laid eyes on!

stevey14-1.jpg

:drool::faint1: (I love the irony of the Izod-esque shot there, hehe...you'd think he was taking his yacht out for a cruise after having finished a tennis game, instead of having gotten whacked with big sticks and pummeled into walls.)

Archived