Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

One word. *drool*

dearchrist.jpg

Ditto! I am speechless! Where do you come up with these - yet another I've never seen before!!

By the way, I just started posting at LGW.com, and I saw that you're there, too! Small frigging world! I knew you liked hockey, but all this time I was assuming you were a Hawks fan - good God, I am SO sorry! Well, heck yeah, a Wings and Floyd fan - I knew you were rad! ;) My name there is MulesWillFly93.

And woohoo for more Keith & Johnny!

Ditto! I am speechless! Where do you come up with these - yet another I've never seen before!!

By the way, I just started posting at LGW.com, and I saw that you're there, too! Small frigging world! I knew you liked hockey, but all this time I was assuming you were a Hawks fan - good God, I am SO sorry! Well, heck yeah, a Wings and Floyd fan - I knew you were rad! ;) My name there is MulesWillFly93.

And woohoo for more Keith & Johnny!

I troll the interwebs looking for the hottest pics of David I can find, then and now. I never disappoint myself.

I hope you enjoy it at LGW.....lots of good people there. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Love the Who but none of them are going to win a beauty contest. Page and Plant are better looking. And no, I am NOT GAY!!

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Men/Women can be physically attractive in different ways, and comparing one type to another is like comparing apples and oranges.

With the homliest personal photo I have ever seen!

It's my dot isn't it?

I can't help that it's a little off-centered. My nose-ring got caught in my bracelet as I was painting it on.

Plus I was a bit shakey after not eating for 78 days. :blink:

Let me ease your disfavor with a picture of my cute little ratdog.

gal_ugly_11.jpg

Everyone loves a puppy, right? :)

Archived