Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

Beautiful Men.

With the homliest personal photo I have ever seen!

It's my dot isn't it?

I can't help that it's a little off-centered. My nose-ring got caught in my bracelet as I was painting it on.

Plus I was a bit shakey after not eating for 78 days. :blink:

Let me ease your disfavor with a picture of my cute little ratdog.

gal_ugly_11.jpg

Everyone loves a puppy, right? :)

Edited by Oracle

For my fellow female fans of SGA: some eye candy:

:D

I've never thought Roger Waters was a particularly attractive man, but I saw this picture of him in an article about his upcoming Wall tour and thought.....damn. He doesn't look half-bad.

rogerwatersthewalllivet.jpg

Happy 50th to Colin today !! :D

Oh my god, Colin is 50?! Wow! 50 really is the new 40, I swear. I mean, Johnny Depp is 47, so he's getting there, and I don't know who else, but there are tons of guys who are around 50 and are still way sexy. I lurve Colin...the happiest of (belated) birthdays to you, m'dear.

colin_firth_03_3.jpg

Colin, because now I'm thinking about him, and because...what a picture!

jimmah23.jpg

Jimmy Howard, Red Wings goalie (and he is the nicest guy ever, too...I met him in July! I'm such a fangirl...)

MarvinGayemarvin10.jpg

Marvin Gaye, who I am pretty much obsessed with right now. I just LOVE this guy! Let's Get It On...best love song ever.

bw05.jpg

Muh man Adam Baldwin, of Chuck and Firefly/Serenity.

Oh my god, Colin is 50?! Wow! 50 really is the new 40, I swear. I mean, Johnny Depp is 47, so he's getting there, and I don't know who else, but there are tons of guys who are around 50 and are still way sexy. I lurve Colin...the happiest of (belated) birthdays to you, m'dear.

colin_firth_03_3.jpg

Colin, because now I'm thinking about him, and because...what a picture!

Great picture! :) I'm glad to see he is finally getting some great films and recognition; he really is a wonderful actor.

Maybe they´re not most people (around here) type but i like them!! They have big noses!!!:D

Urs Buhler

51rt2c37e5L._SL600_.jpg

Paul van Dyk

Paul-Van-Dyk-The-Best-Of-Paul-van-Dyk--Volume--2009.jpg

Damian Lewis

2331-DamianLewis-12246859600.jpg

Maybe they´re not most people (around here) type but i like them!! They have big noses!!!:D

Big noses look good on some guys! Speaking of honkers....

PeteTownshend.jpg

079_PeteTownshend1968.jpg

BeautifulPete.jpg

DreamyPete.jpg

PeteTownshend09.jpg

pete1.jpg

:D

Anjin, was that a link to pics of "ugly men"? :D Wow! So cool! Love to see a bit of humour on the Beautiful Men thread too! :lol: But your link doesn't seem to be working though! Could you fix it please? :(

Great picture! :) I'm glad to see he is finally getting some great films and recognition; he really is a wonderful actor.

Yes, Colin Firth's pretty amazing. I saw him in A Single Man recently and I thought that was his best role so far. He's not bad looking either! :D

Edited by Magic Fills the Air

...couple of memorable shots of The Late G. Harrison with First Lady of Music, Lata, India 1966

1293420.jpg

Edited by PlanetPage