Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

• 3 weeks later...

You have good taste Electrophile. David Gilmour was one of the most beautiful men in rock back in the 70s. Those cheekbones! Those lips! He's still an attractive man today.

Okay, as a guy I gotta say David's the man!

I have seen pictures of Leonardo DiCaprio that look a lot like David in his younger years.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I am so NOT a Twilight fan, but dude. You can't argue with this. And I like Robert Pattinson, actually...he has way more personality than Edward ever showed.

robertpattinson.jpg

i've watched twilight a few times. i love robert pattinson i especially love his hair in twilight

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is one of the most gorgeous and beautiful men I've seen in a long time

l_16643360b18949ceb384707bfc5825c4_zps28

He's got great hair, it cannot be denied. I just wish he'd groom his eyebrows.

Talking about a beautiful man with beautiful hair: james-dean.jpg

And a fine young English actor who answers to Tom Mison (and also could make friends with a tweezer - I only suggest):

tom-mison_zps443d7b5f.jpg

• 9 months later...

He's got great hair, it cannot be denied. I just wish he'd groom his eyebrows.

Talking about a beautiful man with beautiful hair: james-dean.jpg

And a fine young English actor who answers to Tom Mison (and also could make friends with a tweezer - I only suggest):

tom-mison_zps443d7b5f.jpg

No offense to you because I hear this sort of thing often....

It's a funny thing, I don't recall ever hearing men focus on a woman's eyebrows yet this is just the sort of shallow nitpicking done by women. And they say males are the shallow gender......?

I don't care about what a man's eyebrows look like. I'm the lady, that's my thing. I'll be the one with the fancy eyebrows. :D

Archived