Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

Beautiful Men.

Oh I'm glad he didn't, it would kill his career. I think 50 Shades is going to be a Showgirls-type debacle.

He's got great hair, it cannot be denied. I just wish he'd groom his eyebrows.

Talking about a beautiful man with beautiful hair: james-dean.jpg

And a fine young English actor who answers to Tom Mison (and also could make friends with a tweezer - I only suggest):

tom-mison_zps443d7b5f.jpg

No offense to you because I hear this sort of thing often....

It's a funny thing, I don't recall ever hearing men focus on a woman's eyebrows yet this is just the sort of shallow nitpicking done by women. And they say males are the shallow gender......?

I don't care about what a man's eyebrows look like. I'm the lady, that's my thing. I'll be the one with the fancy eyebrows. :D

sorry for doing this again but I have been on steelheart kick as of late july/real early august. this guy has the voice of angel and has listed Robert plant and david coverdale as his main vocal influnces

post-18679-0-30896500-1409425140_thumb.j

^^ OK stz!!! I get it ^^ You know I think Johnny Depp is one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen..LMAO as you know me :friends:

Edited by Deborah J

^^ OK stz!!! I get it ^^ You know I think Johnny Depp is one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen..LMAO as you know me :friends:

I knew you would like those :)

what about this guy?

783ce6dfdd242545296078b61317570c.jpg

Young Paul Newman, very handsome! I like young Clint Eastwood and Robert Redford as well :-)

I used to have a terrible crush on Colin Farrell. He's not as cute as he used to be, but still a great actor. Here's my fave pic of him:

Colin04.jpg

I shall post more Jensen photos to prove you wrong! (however Paul Newman is up there and he aged remarkably well...too soon to tell with Jensen..)

jensen2.jpg