Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

Yeah, just like American Idol, except it's Australian

Yes. It's their version of American Idol, which is our version of Britain's Pop Idol, which was the original program.

^^ I think I've understood!

I remember, in Russia was the same show.. "People's Artiste" or something.

american telecasts are often shown in Rus, I remember many of them! ..."search and date", "next"... (dont know the original names : P)

^^ I think I've understood!

I remember, in Russia was the same show.. "People's Artiste" or something.

haha, i can just see American Idol being renamed in Russia: "The Union-Republic State Committee for Television Programme of the People Artists of the USSR"

Союз-Республика Государственный комитет телевидения Программы Люди артисты СССР

haha, i can just see American Idol being renamed in Russia: "The Union-Republic State Committee for Television Programme of the People Artists of the USSR"

Союз-Республика Государственный комитет телевидения Программы Люди артисты СССР

(:

no! It's Soviet period!

I found these pictures of Jack White. Maybe he's not one of the most beautiful men in the world, but hey those shoulders and chest. He has a top body. And he's a GUITARIST!! Yum!!

Apart from that, I like him a lot as a musician. He's great!

jwhite.jpg

untitled.jpg

1483.jpg

I found these pictures of Jack White. Maybe he's not one of the most beautiful men in the world, but hey those shoulders and chest. He has a top body. And he's a GUITARIST!! Yum!!

jwhite.jpg

untitled.jpg

1483.jpg

i like......

As you say Amazonic, not the best looking guy in the world (each to ones own, I like Jason but many would wonder, what's the appeal?) but I like his build and he is super talented, so for that he gets my vote.

I may have already showcased the lovely Paul Rodgers, but he's worth a second post.

Then and now...still rockin', still cool, still a gorgeous sexy guy :wub:

pauleg7.jpg88567960ur5.jpg

jwhite.jpg

untitled.jpg

1483.jpg

Ummm, yes. He's incredibly nice which just adds to his appeal.

As you say Amazonic, not the best looking guy in the world (each to ones own, I like Jason but many would wonder, what's the appeal?) but I like his build and he is super talented, so for that he gets my vote.

I may have already showcased the lovely Paul Rodgers, but he's worth a second post.

Then and now...still rockin', still cool, still a gorgeous sexy guy :wub:

pauleg7.jpg88567960ur5.jpg

Oh yeah, Paul Rodgers. Very sexy and talented man. Thanks for posting that pic, MissHoneydripper. :)

Archived