Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

Beautiful Men.

^ You have awesome taste! :D

Well I am crazy about this man right now:

Frank.jpg

Thanks, mate! All my girlfriends wouldn't agree with you... They say that my taste in men is a bit ......WILD!!! :lol:

Well, I am crazy about this man now, tomorrow, next year, in ten years' time and hopefully after life!

PN004650.jpg

Yes ladies, he's single. And as soon as he learns how to walk, he's comin' for you...

P5080004.jpg

my mottos always been... "get em young and raise em right!"

...but man, that looks like a project there! :unsure:

:lol:

Thanks, mate! All my girlfriends wouldn't agree with you... They say that my taste in men is a bit ......WILD!!! :lol:

Well, I am crazy about this man now, tomorrow, next year, in ten years' time and hopefully after life!

PN004650.jpg

Yes that's definitely a given!!

:wub::wub::wub:

More Slash:

slash0002.jpg

Oh yes, definitely YEESSSSSSSSS! Thanks for this one, Mrs Plant!

Some more of Slashie..

slash1.jpg

slashii.jpg

slash_L2.jpg

Romain Duris... Yet another reason I love the French! :wub:

romain8.jpg

romain3.jpg

hehe

romain4.jpg

I love his crazy hair

He's a good looking dude, but a little too gay for my taste.

:rolleyes:

Im really glad this thread is being posted in again though. Keep it going.

You know it's funny, because I have always really liked this picture of Jerry Cantrell

JerryCantrellpromo.jpg

it always reminded me of something, and now I know why

jimmy_sofa2.jpg:wub::wub:

:):)

He's a good looking dude, but a little too gay for my taste.

:rolleyes:

Im really glad this thread is being posted in again though. Keep it going.

Gay!?!?! I'll admit that he definitely has a flamboyant streak, but I think I've misrepresented him. That first picture is especially over-the-top, but I can't get enough of his eyes in it, so I had to post it. He's usually at least more subdued than those first two pics, heh.

Gay!?!?! I'll admit that he definitely has a flamboyant streak, but I think I've misrepresented him. That first picture is especially over-the-top, but I can't get enough of his eyes in it, so I had to post it. He's usually at least more subdued than those first two pics, heh.

So maybe my gaydar is off, but just saying that if I pasted him on the street and had to guess, i'd say gay.

He is good looking though!!

Okay, more....

robert_redford.jpg

039_43773.jpg

Robert-Redford---The-Great-Gatsby--.jpg

yes robert redford, he was nice. anyone got some pics of paul newman? he was THE most beautiful man in his younger days ( like between 20 and 50 ). i once saw a huge poster of him, it was ablack and white head shot, but they had the eyes in colour ( blue ). he had magical eyes............

I can definitely see why Patti Boyd liked him. :wub: I love how his hair always looks nice no matter what...he even looked cute with the Hendrix 'fro he used to have there for a while. Ah heck, what am I saying? I love anybody with an afro...short, long, jewfro, it's all good. :D

frentefx9.jpg

Gotta love it!

clappers.png

...can I get a "hell yeah"? ;)

Hey, I know I'm mostly on my own with my adoration of Jason (as in his looks...as well as his talent), but after my truly wonderful day yesterday I'm going to post one of my favourite photos of him. He has the most gorgeous smile, which is why I love this pic. Thank you Mr. Halfin :D

jason11st8.jpg

Edited by MissHoneydripper

Scanning channels and saw independence day is on,

jeff-goldblum-2004-vanity-fair-osca.jpg

Ooh, me too. I think he's name's Jeff Goldblum. I can't say I didn't think the same as you when I watched Independence Day a few weeks ago. He looks as cool as f*** in that movie, just wish I could find a picture!

250pxjeffgoldblumne4.jpg

I never got the big deal about Robert Redford.

then check him out in "the great waldo pepper"!!! saw that at the movies as a kid and was instantly hooked on robert redford...and airplanes...

hmmm...robert redford... in an airplane....hmmm :huh: ...wait, 'the 1975 robert redford' in an airplane... :D

Ooh, me too. I think he's name's Jeff Goldblum. I can't say I didn't think the same as you when I watched Independence Day a few weeks ago. He looks as cool as f*** in that movie, just wish I could find a picture!

250pxjeffgoldblumne4.jpg

I agree too :)

I didn't either until I just rewatched the Great Gatsby.

butch cassidy and the sundance kid........redford AND newman. mm mmmmmmmmm.

mmmmm...the cockpits getting crowded!!!! :D

I can definitely see why Patti Boyd liked him. :wub: I love how his hair always looks nice no matter what...he even looked cute with the Hendrix 'fro he used to have there for a while. Ah heck, what am I saying? I love anybody with an afro...short, long, jewfro, it's all good. :D

frentefx9.jpg

Gotta love it!

clappers.png

...can I get a "hell yeah"? ;)

The fro was my least favorite Clapton hairstyle. Same for the early '68 long version of the fro growing out, however what he had later on in '68 turned into this in '69.

mwyu6h.jpg

:wub:

So yeah, hellz yeah.