Hotplant

• 2 weeks later...
Romain Duris... Yet another reason I love the French! :wub:

romain8.jpg

romain3.jpg

hehe

romain4.jpg

I love his crazy hair

He's a good looking dude, but a little too gay for my taste.

:rolleyes:

Im really glad this thread is being posted in again though. Keep it going.

He's a good looking dude, but a little too gay for my taste.

:rolleyes:

Im really glad this thread is being posted in again though. Keep it going.

Gay!?!?! I'll admit that he definitely has a flamboyant streak, but I think I've misrepresented him. That first picture is especially over-the-top, but I can't get enough of his eyes in it, so I had to post it. He's usually at least more subdued than those first two pics, heh.

Gay!?!?! I'll admit that he definitely has a flamboyant streak, but I think I've misrepresented him. That first picture is especially over-the-top, but I can't get enough of his eyes in it, so I had to post it. He's usually at least more subdued than those first two pics, heh.

So maybe my gaydar is off, but just saying that if I pasted him on the street and had to guess, i'd say gay.

He is good looking though!!

Okay, more....

robert_redford.jpg

039_43773.jpg

Robert-Redford---The-Great-Gatsby--.jpg

yes robert redford, he was nice. anyone got some pics of paul newman? he was THE most beautiful man in his younger days ( like between 20 and 50 ). i once saw a huge poster of him, it was ablack and white head shot, but they had the eyes in colour ( blue ). he had magical eyes............

I can definitely see why Patti Boyd liked him. :wub: I love how his hair always looks nice no matter what...he even looked cute with the Hendrix 'fro he used to have there for a while. Ah heck, what am I saying? I love anybody with an afro...short, long, jewfro, it's all good. :D

frentefx9.jpg

Gotta love it!

clappers.png

...can I get a "hell yeah"? ;)

Hey, I know I'm mostly on my own with my adoration of Jason (as in his looks...as well as his talent), but after my truly wonderful day yesterday I'm going to post one of my favourite photos of him. He has the most gorgeous smile, which is why I love this pic. Thank you Mr. Halfin :D

jason11st8.jpg

I never got the big deal about Robert Redford.

then check him out in "the great waldo pepper"!!! saw that at the movies as a kid and was instantly hooked on robert redford...and airplanes...

hmmm...robert redford... in an airplane....hmmm :huh: ...wait, 'the 1975 robert redford' in an airplane... :D

Ooh, me too. I think he's name's Jeff Goldblum. I can't say I didn't think the same as you when I watched Independence Day a few weeks ago. He looks as cool as f*** in that movie, just wish I could find a picture!

250pxjeffgoldblumne4.jpg

I agree too :)

I can definitely see why Patti Boyd liked him. :wub: I love how his hair always looks nice no matter what...he even looked cute with the Hendrix 'fro he used to have there for a while. Ah heck, what am I saying? I love anybody with an afro...short, long, jewfro, it's all good. :D

frentefx9.jpg

Gotta love it!

clappers.png

...can I get a "hell yeah"? ;)

The fro was my least favorite Clapton hairstyle. Same for the early '68 long version of the fro growing out, however what he had later on in '68 turned into this in '69.

mwyu6h.jpg

:wub:

So yeah, hellz yeah.

rb36.jpg

Hey look - Johnny's got a pair of saddle shoes something like what Jimmy used to wear.

My crush-of-the-month, these last several months actually, is James May: tv presenter, author, cat-lover (I'm willing to overlook that) and stud muffin.

james.jpg

fusker.jpg

JAMES_London.jpg

The fro was my least favorite Clapton hairstyle. Same for the early '68 long version of the fro growing out, however what he had later on in '68 turned into this in '69.

mwyu6h.jpg

:wub:

So yeah, hellz yeah.

Yeah, I like him better with straight hair, but I still dig the 'fro, too.

Hey FireOpal, is James May the guy from Top Gear?

My crush-of-the-month, these last several months actually, is James May:

james.jpg

fusker.jpg

JAMES_London.jpg

:D Very good choice, FireOpal! I like him too! Actually, I like all three Top Gear's presenters.

You know, the British sex appeal.... :rolleyes:

Oh yes, I couldn't agree more - British men are very attractive, especially Englishmen.

gilmour.gif

moz.gif

Sting_bearded.jpg

One more of James May (this time, with Richard Hammond)

bluejumpsuit.jpg

P.S. James & Richard were on the Chris Moyles radio show this morning, you can listen to it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/ga...30/#gallery2877

since part of the appeal of Brits is of course the dreamy accents...

Archived