Beautiful Men.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one more for you :D :

toby-keith-god-love-her.jpg

What's that saying? Save a horse, Ride a cowboy.

I'm all for that.

I googled hot cowboys and I pick this dude, he gave me the feeling down south LOL:

<snip>

If ever I'm in need of more rock gods, these are always my go to boys:

<snip>

I know there's more, but those are the two always on my mind.

All right!! Thanks, guys! I'm liking that down-south feeling, hehehe! :lol: Toby, mmm - you read my mind, Virginia! He's definitely on my "Save a Horse With" list. evilgrin0013.gif And holy cow (so to speak) - I'd say that guy definitely qualifies for the "hot cowboy" search term, indeedy!

Mmm, Joe Perry...mmm, Robert! I think it might be possible to save myself if I head over to pic section and get my daily quota of Robert & Jimmy. Just one more before I go, though. My mostest favorite cowboy, Jamey Johnson!

jamey3.jpg

sexyjameyjohnson.jpg

I love this guy to pieces...seriously, if you like country music that's on the traditional side at all, check him out. He's been writing songs for guys like Trace Adkins and George Strait for a while now, and he's finally getting the recognition he deserves.

Here's a non-country pic for everybody to enjoy:

jensencar.jpg

Gah, Jensen Ackles and an Impala...it's like peanut butter and jelly! :drool:

Two words, ladies: Johnny Depp.

johnny_depp_97.jpg

johnny-depp-20.jpg

johnny-depp-01.jpg

I would do things to that man that would make Caligula throw up in disgust.

I would give anything to look like johnny. My women troubles would be long gone.

That is TO. The newest Buffalo Bill. I assume you are kidding? TO motha fucka!!!!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::drunk::party::welcome2::elvis2:

You could've just said Terrell Owens and saved me a Google trip and a lot of grief, ya know. ;) And I do know who Terrell Owens is, I just didn't know what he looked like. After all, this is a chick thread, remember? Go easy on those of us who are football-impaired. :D

Caligula, lmao!! :hysterical: Oh Johnny, Johnny, Johnny... If you would just go out with me, that would solve all of my man problems, hehe.

Two words, ladies: Johnny Depp.

johnny_depp_97.jpg

johnny-depp-20.jpg

johnny-depp-01.jpg

I would do things to that man that would make Caligula throw up in disgust.

thanks for the pic. yeah johnny depp is very fine ....... looks, body, acting .......... and i like the way he seems to shun the red carpet scene. seems to be a real family man. nice.

thanks for the pic. yeah johnny depp is very fine ....... looks, body, acting .......... and i like the way he seems to shun the red carpet scene. seems to be a real family man. nice.

Hell, yeah. He seems like a nice guy. When his little girl was hospitalized in London last year, as a thank you to the staff, he dressed as Jack Sparrow (the whole shebang, as well) and spent the day reading and visiting the kids. How sweet is that?

Hell, yeah. He seems like a nice guy. When his little girl was hospitalized in London last year, as a thank you to the staff, he dressed as Jack Sparrow (the whole shebang, as well) and spent the day reading and visiting the kids. How sweet is that?

wow, i hadn't heard that. how nice!

• 2 weeks later...
why do you use it then all the time? And what is wrong with the word?

(besides...you in the beautiful men thread... :rolleyes: )

I was just kidding with you. :D When i have used the word "Hot" a bunch of females here said it was a insulting decription of women. When you said it they said nothing. :rolleyes:

Has anyone ever noticed that there are not nearly enough pictures of hot guys on motorcycles out there? There are a gazillion of chicks in bikinis on bikes, but none of guys. I know there are more biker dudes out there than biker chicks, but even so, I see them everywhere, so where's the eye candy for us female motorcycle enthusiasts?

Here's my personal favorite - Monsieur McGregor on his red hot Ducati:

ewan6.jpg

...but I wouldn't mind a hairy, gnarly American Harley guy if anyone has any pics of those, lol.

brad-pitt-motorcycle-fonz.jpg

Now that's a little more like it, heh. A nice-looking Brad Pitt on a nice-looking chopper.