Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

Beautiful Men.

This guy may not be everyone's cup of tea, but right now he's my new (old) crush so I had to post a few:

Stephen Pearcy of RATT:

Front View

jgl7a8.jpg

Rear View

a2c36t.jpg

Paul Stanley

I hope that you are joking, Robert's Plant.

Just my opinion, but I have always thought that the KISS guys were so ugly that they had to wear their make-up as a means to disguise thier ugliness. :lol:

I don't want to be mean or insulting about it, just my impression. Everyone has their own tastes, that's what makes us unique. I just think that KISS look better with their make-up on.

By the way, there is a KISS concert on right now on VH1 Classic. It's from LA, Halloween, 1998. And they do have their make-up on.

Brian May

BrianMay77.jpg

:wub:

.....Got to include Roger Taylor too....I remember his song blasting out of the Juke Box "I am in Love with my Car....", this is not my fav. song of Queen...but Roger sure is.....(But James Patrick Page is always #1, you knew that, right.......) :D

roger%20taylor_.jpg

7480.jpg

25.jpg

....I should dust my Live Killers one of these days.....

I must say that of late I've been rather partial to Todd Lowe of Gilmore Girls fame (it had to come out some time). He appears to look perpetually tired, but there's just something about him. And he sings and plays guitar, too.

untitled-1.jpg

I must say that of late I've been rather partial to Todd Lowe of Gilmore Girls fame (it had to come out some time). He appears to look perpetually tired, but there's just something about him. And he sings and plays guitar, too.

untitled-1.jpg

Mmm, not bad! He does kinda look like he just came out of hibernation, but in a way that makes me want to give him a good morning kiss! ;)

Mmm, not bad! He does kinda look like he just came out of hibernation, but in a way that makes me want to give him a good morning kiss! ;)

I know! He's in the HBO series True Blood - he plays Terry Bellefleur - so, he does look a little different now. But, even with a beard, I still would...

toddlowe1.jpg

84240385.jpg

:o Oh. My. GOD!!! :runs to the phone to order HBO: I have a thing for beards, so you just posted THE perfect pictures for me. I SO would!!! :veryhot: Thanks!

And I was worried I'd be hounded off the thread...

:D

Lol, why? Is there something I should know about him? :shifty:

No, no, I just didn't think his kind - i.e. not Spat's 'all-American look' ideal - would be appreciated. Now I know different. Sometimes I can't make up my mind whether he looks better with the beard or not, so I'm having to youtube him. It's gotta be done :D

No, no, I just didn't think his kind - i.e. not Spat's 'all-American look' ideal - would be appreciated. Now I know different. Sometimes I can't make up my mind whether he looks better with the beard or not, so I'm having to youtube him. It's gotta be done :D

Ah, I see. Haha, I love how we have our own personal poster child for unrealistic expectations...good ol' Spats. Yeah, I'm not a fan of the "Brad Pitt pretty boy" type, either, so post on! I have MUCH weirder crushes than that, so no worries!

Tell me what you decide - I'm rooting for "with beard," myself. :D

Ah, I see. Haha, I love how we have our own personal poster child for unrealistic expectations...good ol' Spats. Yeah, I'm not a fan of the "Brad Pitt pretty boy" type, either, so post on! I have MUCH weirder crushes than that, so no worries!

Tell me what you decide - I'm rooting for "with beard," myself. :D

I'll do you a deal - I'll have him without the beard, you can have him with the beard

Sound fair?

:D

^ Axl was beautiful back in the day. Nevermind now with the corn rows and perma grin plastic surgery. Yikes! :huh:

My fave Axl pic is from Rolling Stone where he's looking into a broken mirror. Must find that to post!

I was going to rant in the Pet Peeves thread yet again, but then I thought, why let it bother me when I can post hot pics of Chris Pine instead? :D

009.jpg

Picture1.png

chris-pine.jpg

(And one more in the plaid shirt because he's just so gosh darn cute in it)

007.jpg

Weird...he is in no way my type, and I thought I was going to hate him as Kirk, but man, he hooked me big time!! You know that commercial where the guy's at the hotel and he's pouring shampoo all over his head? "Iiiit's workin', iiit's workin'! Ah, they got me!" Yep, I know the feeling. You got me, Chris Pine.

My fave Axl pic is from Rolling Stone where he's looking into a broken mirror. Must find that to post!

2wovars.jpg

2wovars.jpg

I like Axl as a singer, but he is too much a person to handle.

A bigger version of that pic.

125811_198944146_zygzmvuz.jpg