Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

It was a sincere question. Some women like the bloated Jim too just like with Elvis fans. They don't mind the bloated Elvis. Relax.

It's so obvious your tone was derogatory and really, what's the point of asking that. Who cares?

Sorry, that I have to ask...but who is that?

:wub:

That's Jay from MTV's "The City". He is an Australian musician. Sings/writes/plays guitar. I have an infatuation with him and his girlfriend Whitney (who i think is so sweet). I hope she stays the same because she is a good role model. Jay was crying in the one pic when he told Whitney he would be touring and thought they should break things off. He soon came back and told her he loved her and made a mistake. Season 2 should tell if they get back together. Alot of us are hoping so :)

That's Whitney Port, she's hot! ...........Oh you probably mean the guy, sorry I forgot the thread title, I think his name's Jay Lyon.

Whitney's a democrat Uncle Bill B) but it's still okay for you to admire her. She's beautiful and a kind hearted person. My girl crush i guess, lol... although i am a confirmed heterosexual! I like to post pics of Jay, too.

http://www.theinsider.com/news/1563680_Whi...ma_Inauguration

Whitney Port, Mischa Barton and Kim Kardashian blogged about President Barack Obama's Inauguration.

See photos of celebs who watched Obama's swearing-in ceremony!

"While watching the events of today's inauguration all morning, I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with tears of excitement at the prospect of change!!! I have never been more proud to be a young, American adult," The City star wrote.

Would you have hooked up with the fat Jim Morrison from a year or two later? or just this version?

Hey, I will take any version of Jim: skinny, bloated, whatever. That man was hot!! He had such a mysterious, sexy quality about him.

Hey, I will take any version of Jim: skinny, bloated, whatever. That man was hot!! He had such a mysterious, sexy quality about him.

Couldn't agree more. I think the "mysterious" quality is my favorite about him. This plaque is hanging up on my bedroom wall. Love this pic of him... but it was a bitch to carry out of the mall when I bought it! :lol:

Morrison.jpg

Couldn't agree more. I think the "mysterious" quality is my favorite about him. This is hanging up on my bedroom wall. Love this pic of him... but it was a bitch to carry out of the mall when I bought it! :lol:

Morrison.jpg

Cool poster Roxie!

Jake (the guy in the middle) is not only adorable, but the total package as they say. So i have been watching this season's "The Bachelorette" and hoped Jake would be the man to receive the final rose. He is a Commercial Pilot from Dallas. Well Jillian sent him home this week (one of the final six), lost all of my respect for her... anyway, in the preview of next weeks show, they show Jake returning to tell Jillian about one of the guys who is likely duping her, and in the preview they show him wearing his pilot uniform. It hit me! I swear i flew on one of Jake's flights. I just wish i could remember which one. It was in the past 6 years but i can't recall if it was the last time i flew or a few years back. When i boarded a flight, i thought wow what a cutie when i was greeted by the pilot. He looked very young and sweet. I really think it is him!

jake.jpg

Archived