Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

Syd Barrett

That cat's something I can't explain.. :)

1969.JPG

And the obligatory Hendrix perm :D

...there is something striking about him...I do love the 60's and 70's rock stars...In these eras men were natural ..there is just something very special about them...some kind of chemistry :D :D

But I must say The King is one of the most beautiful men ever lived on this Planet...

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/ce...s_presley_8.jpg

elvis_presley_concert.jpg

I hate that guy. I don't know why all teenage girls find Axl hot. I'm sick of all my friends who drool over him. *puke*

He's such a poser.

P.S. No offense ladies! Just my opinion! :)

I have to agree...I just don't find him all that attractive, personality aside, and if you add personality back into the mix, well, then I really don't find him attractive.

But don't let us stop you from posting all the pics of him you want - it's a free thread! :)

Woo - David Tennant! Toootal hottie! Especially with the glasses. :wub:

I hate that guy. I don't know why all teenage girls find Axl hot. I'm sick of all my friends who drool over him. *puke*

He's such a poser.

P.S. No offense ladies! Just my opinion! :)

I don't like Axl, but I don't hate him. I think a lot of people won't understand the "Pagette" thing as well. Actually there's nothing wrong with that, if people like him just let them.

Slash is my personal favorite in GnR.

1146130681.jpg

^I love that!! Thank YOu!!

He also is my fave GN'R member, I don't like Axl's personality either very much but he's is gorgeous.

But Slash is kinda hot too.

Nice pics.

I always think Axl is a great singer, but at the same time, a poor guy who lives in his lonely paranoia.

I'm happy that Slash seems to have settled down since he has Perla and the kids.

Archived