• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub:

77c8scd.jpg

THAT is criminal. Absolutely criminal. So let's see.....drop-dead gorgeous (and still is), supremely talented (and still is), very intelligent (and still is), and blessed with a pitch-perfect voice (and still is)?

Yup, criminal fits.

THAT is criminal. Absolutely criminal. So let's see.....drop-dead gorgeous (and still is), supremely talented (and still is), very intelligent (and still is), and blessed with a pitch-perfect voice (and still is)?

Yup, criminal fits.

Yeah. :D

david_press_02.jpg:wub:

pinkfloydd.jpg:wub:

Sorry it's so tiny.

dg131b.jpg:wub:

:peace:,

Jo

Van Halen

Van%20Halen%200220450547.jpg:wub:

Jo

I had a poster of Eddie Van Halen from the early 80s in my dorm room (then my room after college); I still have it, actually, but it's not up right now. He was such a cutie! B)

Oh yes, I do agree. He looks handsome in basically every picture though. I think he knew he was the hot one, at least secretly.

Yeah, I think so, too! I don't get the impression that he was totally vain about it, but I think you can kinda tell he was flauntin' it 'cause he got it. ;) And I, for one, appreciate it immensely! :D

Syd WAS gorgeous. Dark eyes, dark curly hair....smudged eyeliner....very emo hipster before there was such a thing as an emo hipster. In 1968, give me a Gilmour/Barrett sandwich and I'm a happy gal!

Before David joined Pink Floyd, Syd was definitely the cute one. When David replaced Syd, he definitely became the cute one. Not that the other 3 weren't attractive. ;)

Pink+Floyd+5in1.jpg

Syd+Barrett.jpg

David+Gilmour.jpg

Jo