Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

A guilty pleasure- I really don't find him attractive at all, just interesting cos he's such a weirdo...

harper4.gif

categoryImage.png

I think he was quite attractive in the sixties, save the unfortunate brow.

l_088818e85136673e483738904a3ad7ed.jpg

Not what one would call conventional, however.

Another (rather ignored for his) beauty:

cute.png

seriousatadeskwithbooks.jpg

It's the pout isn't it? That kinda bugs me too, but there's something about those damn truck commercials he does that mix my head all up.

I need somebody's help!

Hey girls, what does "pout" mean? And I also do not know the word "douchebag"...... :wtf: And by the way - I do not guess the meaning on the sign of the WTF-smiley either...... thanx!

Yeah, and I would like to post you the best looking man ever - but he's my one and only and he would kill me (or at least not touch me for days and this would be worse......) if I dared to put pics from him on a message board! Sorry, Ladies!

But I'm also fond of Edward Norton and here is a photo of him instead! I like his delicately shaped face!!!

52397477_31b787839d_o.jpg

I need somebody's help!

Hey girls, what does "pout" mean? And I also do not know the word "douchebag"...... :wtf: And by the way - I do not guess the meaning on the sign of the WTF-smiley either...... thanx!

Hey, noch jemand aus Deutschland :wave: Did you try LEO?

douchebag

about pout I'm not sure, I guess it can have different meanings. Where did you see this word?

wtf

Hope that helps ;)

I need somebody's help!

Yeah, and I would like to post you the best looking man ever - but he's my one and only and he would kill me (or at least not touch me for days and this would be worse......) if I dared to put pics from him on a message board! Sorry, Ladies!

But I'm also fond of Edward Norton and here is a photo of him instead! I like his delicately shaped face!!!

52397477_31b787839d_o.jpg

Yay, Edward Norton! I like him better with hair, hehe, but he's still hot in that pic. My friend and I were watching Fight Club awhile ago and decided we'd rather have him than Brad Pitt...that kind of blew my friend's boyfriend away, which I thought was pretty funny. Why do guys think we're only attracted to .5% of the population?

Hey, noch jemand aus Deutschland

Hi Blue Soul!

Thanx for the links - they indeed helped a lot! (wtf - of course! How could I even start to think about it.... ;-))

We are not too many from Germany here on the board - from where do you come from?

Tinkerbell

Yay, Edward Norton! I like him better with hair, hehe, but he's still hot in that pic. My friend and I were watching Fight Club awhile ago and decided we'd rather have him than Brad Pitt...that kind of blew my friend's boyfriend away, which I thought was pretty funny. Why do guys think we're only attracted to .5% of the population?

I like him best with no hair - even if his character in exactly this movie ("An American Story" or something like that - I don't know the correct title for sure..) is really more than hard stuff. But he is looking absolutely georgeous! Yeah, and you are right: he is much more attractive than Brad Pitt!

My husband can't understand this either! I think they are a kind of trained in looking like BP! Maybe paranoid?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jeez, I don't know what it is about him, but after watching Close Encounters of the Third Kind a couple days ago, I cannot stop thinking about Richard Dreyfuss of all people! Why not though - he's like a cross between Paul Newman and Bob Dylan, and they're both cute.

richardd26.jpg

richardd21.jpg

richardd17.jpg

richardd29.jpg

richardjaws.jpg

:wub: I want to like pinch his cheeks or something. :lol:

Jeez, I don't know what it is about him, but after watching Close Encounters of the Third Kind a couple days ago, I cannot stop thinking about Richard Dreyfuss of all people! Why not though - he's like a cross between Paul Newman and Bob Dylan, and they're both cute.

:wub: I want to like pinch his cheeks or something. :lol:

Ever watched "The Goodbye Girl"? Love that film!

"My body is a temple and I am worshiping it." :hysterical:

Archived