Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

Wow, Rog looks positively decent in that picture! To add to the Floydness of this post, here's a screenshot of David from an interview he did in 1977:

david77.jpg

Couldn't you just eat him up with a spoon?

Yes, that's probaly my fave Roger pic. :wub:

Whoa! :o That's a wonderful shot of David! :wub: :wub: Thanks, Electrophile! :friends:

:peace:,

Jo

Roger

wipf649ey9.jpg

Wow, he really has improved with age. Found his inner Richard Gere one might say. But as a young man - sorry, he was awkward looking. This is a just a theory of mine, but does anyone else think it possible that some of Roger's legendary cruelty toward David G.* was partly based on envy of David's good looks? It's just a thought. You know, if Floyd were an all-female band, that would be the first thing that people would put down their conflicts to, but men are supposedly above such pettiness! With them, it's strictly about creative differences. :)

*David intimated in the doc "Which One's Pink" IIRC that Roger would tell him he's useless, etc.

Wow, he really has improved with age. Found his inner Richard Gere one might say. But as a young man - sorry, he was awkward looking. This is a just a theory of mine, but does anyone else think it possible that some of Roger's legendary cruelty toward David G.* was partly based on envy of David's good looks? It's just a thought. You know, if Floyd were an all-female band, that would be the first thing that people would put down their conflicts to, but men are supposedly above such pettiness! With them, it's strictly about creative differences. :)

*David intimated in the doc "Which One's Pink" IIRC that Roger would tell him he's useless, etc.

Yes, he has gotten more attractive with age. I'll admit he was a bit gawky as a youth, but I still like young Roger for some reason. :unsure: I didn't know he was that mean to David. Maybe he was jealous. Personally, I think they're both cute. ;)

:peace:,

Jo

I'm not seeing the beautiful part of David. From those pictures, he does seem like he has a beautiful soul though. Look at those pictures and then just think of how much talent exists in that one person.

He's just being a Rock n' Roll star hon! ROF my dear!

Archived