Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

He's just being a Rock n' Roll star hon! ROF my dear!

This is where you're introducing a reality that I don't care to accept. :angry:

I am a very star-struck type of person. They put their pants on the same way we do is just a bunch of bologna. Blah, blah, blah can't hear you. :D

This is where you're introducing a reality that I don't care to accept. :angry:

I am a very star-struck type of person. They put their pants on the same way we do is just a bunch of bologna. Blah, blah, blah can't hear you. :D

I can't hear you either dear! ROF my friend!

Magenda rocks my world!!!!!

Thanks for the CK pictures!!!!!! Ooo La La! Must go get tissue now and wipe my chin.

Hi "imPLANTed!" What's happening! NOW I'M JEALOUS! Ha Ha! You dumped me for CK? How could you? Ha Ha! You just made me shed a little tear, can you see it? Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Hi "imPLANTed!" What's happening! NOW I'M JEALOUS! Ha Ha! You dumped me for CK? How could you? Ha Ha! You just made me shed a little tear, can you see it? Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Well at least I dumped you for someone of the opposite sex. You dumped me for BIG DAN...remember??? :blink:

Speaking of beautiful men, have any of our male members here on the board added their picture?

I'm not really sure, I have not seen very many. I know that I haven't put my picture on the board yet. The reason is because I don't want to have any run in's with some of my ex's if they are on the forum. Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Archived