Beautiful Men.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does BIGDAN know any of this? If not, I think you should tell him.

Of course BIGDAN knows! He may not admit it but he knows! Ha Ha! You are the only one for me dear! Forget about BIGDAN! Ha Ha! Do you feel better now? ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Speaking of beautiful men, have any of our male members here on the board added their picture?

I'm not really sure, I have not seen very many. I know that I haven't put my picture on the board yet. The reason is because I don't want to have any run in's with some of my ex's if they are on the forum. Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Um, Jimmy's a Legend, we need to talk about that last entry. Okay, just not seeing it, but some women really think he's all that.

Quick, post something of Johnny Depp or Christian Bale.

Do I have to be jealous over Johnny Depp and Christian Bale too? Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Do I have to be jealous over Johnny Depp and Christian Bale too? Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Maybe I'll just pm you the whole list (it's short) and get it all over with at the same time. Oh heck, here it is.

My hubby

Robert Plant

Gavin Rossdale (Bush)

Chad Kroeger

Johnny Depp

Christian Bale

Jimmy Page

All beautiful men.

Maybe I'll just pm you the whole list (it's short) and get it all over with at the same time. Oh heck, here it is.

My hubby

Robert Plant

Gavin Rossdale (Bush)

Chad Kroeger

Johnny Depp

Christian Bale

Jimmy Page

All beautiful men.

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! You just stuck a stake in my jealous heart! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Um, Jimmy's a Legend, we need to talk about that last entry. Okay, just not seeing it, but some women really think he's all that.

Quick, post something of Johnny Depp or Christian Bale.

I agree with Jimmy's a Legend, but I think Hugh's appeal is more evident on screen than in still photos. :)

Edited by Virginia