Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

Beautiful Men.

I'm so glad he's finally getting his due! I haven't seen "A Single Man" yet, but I will on dvd and have heard it's fantastic (I also caught a few minutes of him and Tom Ford on Oprah yesterday).

Yeah, me too! Wow, he was on Oprah? That's pretty big-time! I haven't seen the movie, either, but thanks for reminding me - I'll have to find it on DVD, too.

And woooo, David Tennant! Love that cheeky look, hehe.

And because we see so very little of Sid in the media these days, I'd thought I'd up his exposure a bit, ya know, just to get his name out there. ;)

24933_340200985302_15145990302_4150.jpg

(New pic, because I think he looks cuter now that he's getting a little older)

5_sidney_crosby_5000x0350x585.jpg

(Old pic, because...well, duh!)

Man, what did I do before hockey? :D

Sidney Crosby can go choke on a vacuum cleaner hose. I hate that punk.

Now, moving on to a very beautiful man who just so happens to be celebrating his 64th birthday today....... :D

pinkfloydpinkfloyd54298.jpg

28701123.jpg

86695717.jpg

davidgilmour.jpg

35268.jpg

Sidney Crosby can go choke on a vacuum cleaner hose. I hate that punk.

Ok, now tell us how you really feel! :lol: I didn't use to like him, either, but damn the guy's good, even if he does whine a lot. Just put me on the wagon with the rest of the band, I guess. If I ever show up to a Pens game with a "Marry me, Sid" sign, though, feel free to shoot me.

And many happy returns to Mr. Gilmour! I think it's pretty unanimous that he is basically awesome! B)

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

Ok, now tell us how you really feel! :lol: I didn't use to like him, either, but damn the guy's good, even if he does whine a lot. Just put me on the wagon with the rest of the band, I guess. If I ever show up to a Pens game with a "Marry me, Sid" sign, though, feel free to shoot me.

And many happy returns to Mr. Gilmour! I think it's pretty unanimous that he is basically awesome! B)

I would not shoot you.

I would however, slap you in the face with a trout.

And yes, David is the absolute epitome of "awesome". :wub:

I would not shoot you.

I would however, slap you in the face with a trout.

And yes, David is the absolute epitome of "awesome". :wub:

Lol, thank you, I'll thoroughly appreciate it if that day ever comes. Hopefully it will not. ;)

Yep, I was trying to think of what adjective to use: hot? talented? distinguished? and finally figured "awesome" pretty much covered it all!

johnnydepp1.jpg

AlmostFamous and FireOpal...you know this is IMHO one of the most gorgeous men ever :faint1: Thanks for the pictures...I watched Donnie Brasco the other day as it was just coming on as I was skimming the channels...had to stop and watch it again. Pacino :godfather: and Depp :drool:

I came across this picture on Rankin's website. I had seen the other photo from this shoot where his eyes are closed, and I didn't think any others were either available or had been taken. To be honest, I prefer the one with his eyes open -- he has a very devilish look on his face, kind of like he knows he did something he shouldn't have and doesn't really care that you know about it.

*sigh*

880_DAVID_GILMOUR.jpg

AlmostFamous and FireOpal...you know this is IMHO one of the most gorgeous men ever :faint1: Thanks for the pictures...I watched Donnie Brasco the other day as it was just coming on as I was skimming the channels...had to stop and watch it again. Pacino :godfather: and Depp :drool:

Yeah, I watched it too! But don't you much prefer Johnny with long hair?

P.S. Keep an eye peeled for "Benny & Joon" on premium cable - that's making the rounds now.

Another almost-ageless star, same age bracket as Johnny D.; they all have self-portraits rotting in their attics:

0404_keanu_reeves_getty.jpg

Awww, what a cutie! Sorry to break the Keith chain, but I come bearing Johnny!

If I have this in my Photobucket account because I got it from here, I'm going to be really embarrassed, lol, but I found it while going through PB and had to share, so sorry if you've seen it before!

johnny10.jpg

Ooh, and here's another nice one! I love it when guys chew on glasses, haha.

johnny-depp.jpg

More hockey guys (sorry, can't help it...no Sid this time, though, on the upside):

stevey5.jpg

The other Captain (Yzerman, not Sparrow...whoa, ok, that just created a link in my mind - tell me if in this next picture Stevie here, a few years down the line, doesn't look like Johnny somewhat)

th_stevey6.jpg

Hmm. I know there is the perfect pic out there somewhere where you can really see the resemblance, but I am not finding it. But something about those dark brown eyes...and the Johnny-esque beginnings of a playoff beard do it, too. (click for full size; images don't seem to be resizing themselves anymore, and this is kinda big)

Any room left for Shanny?

shanny21.jpg

shanny7.jpg

Nice jeans. Hehe, that reminds me of the Robert's Jeans thread...is that thing still going? Haven't checked it out in a while.

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

johnny-depp.jpg

Especially when they're wearing little candy heart bracelets! :) He's obviously VERY secure in his masculinity and I dig that.

johnny-depp.jpg

He has to be one of..if not the most beautiful men!! :thumbsup::faint1:

:thanku: