Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

OK, this big fella maybe isn't traditionally handsome but there's something kinda sexy about him. And it's his 63rd birthday tomorrow, so happy birthday to His Royal Bassness, Chris Squire:

Chris+Squire+SQUIRE4.jpg

squire.jpg

P.S. The hands on this guy! - HUGE.

• 2 months later...

Liz, you need to get out more! Do any of you women really think Roger Daltrey is good looking? I mean. Come on. Get real.

I absolutely do not think Roger Daltry is good looking. Just sayin' because you asked.

Oh no, women here think some men are attractive! They might even be men that aren't thought of as conventional "hunks." THE HORROR!!! THE OUTRAGE!!! THE INDIGNITY OF IT ALL!!! HOW CAN THIS BE?!? WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN??!!

:rolleyes:

Liz, you need to get out more! Do any of you women really think Roger Daltrey is good looking? I mean. Come on. Get real.

What the hell are you doing in this thread, silvermedalist? And I can't remember who that is in your avatar, but I've seen a bigger version, and she really isn't very attractive at all. Far too butch for me. (Hmm - looks like I've answered my own question there...)

I think Roger's very good looking, although he is rather short for a man.

Hey, that's his job! If everyone else is constantly posting sarcastic smilies at everything people say, he'll have nothing to do here anymore.

So True Liz, So True.

Regards, Danny

PS, So you havent put me on "Permanent Ignored" then? :P

I absolutely do not think Roger Daltry is good looking. Just sayin' because you asked.

Thanks for the answer. At least you have the decency to answer when many others do not. Hey Boullion, go back the kitchen pronto fella :watchingyou:!!!!!

By the way, you dont think Maria is hot? What the hell is wrong with you>?

Thanks for the answer. At least you have the decency to answer when many others do not. Hey Boullion, go back the kitchen pronto fella :watchingyou:!!!!!

By the way, you dont think Maria is hot? What the hell is wrong with you>?

Oh, it's Maria is it? Maria who?

No. I'm into fat chicks.

Archived