Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

Liz, you need to get out more! Do any of you women really think Roger Daltrey is good looking? I mean. Come on. Get real.

Since I am the one who posted the pics I'm going to have to speak up. I think Roger was a babe back in the day and still looks good now.

Oh no, women here think some men are attractive! They might even be men that aren't thought of as conventional "hunks." THE HORROR!!! THE OUTRAGE!!! THE INDIGNITY OF IT ALL!!! HOW CAN THIS BE?!? WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN??!!

:rolleyes:

:lol:

I know I would fall in the unconventional category. I'm sure some of the guys I think are hot many people would look at me weird if I told them. Turning the tables, women ogle over some men that I don't think are all that good looking. For instance, I don't think Johnny Depp is incredibly hot. It's just further proof that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what one finds attractive another may not and vice versa.

• 1 month later...

That has to be Barty Crouch, Jr. from Goblet of Fire Virginia. That picture of him in the hooded sweatshirt looks just like Barty. Ha Ha!

Well, it ran on ABCFamily at least twice over the weekend, so I kept thinking "I Know that Face!" :Thinking:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So these are the guys who are beautiful IMO. I would post tons of pictures of Jimmy but, there's a thread for that.

Billy Zane!!!! Oh my goodness he's so hot! I don't really like the bald Billy I prefer hair.

BillyZaneYoung.jpg

Dave Mustaine. He's about the only red head I think is cute. I'm really not partial to red heads.

dave_mustaine1.jpg

LEO! Who doesn't think he's hot?

leo_dicaprio1_300_400.jpg

Brian O'Conner aka Paul Walker. I've always like him ever since the Fast & The Furious movies came out.

PaulWalker_Mayer_5158381.jpg

I'm just gonna post a couple of my favorite pictures of gorgeous men :)

post-20397-0-00941800-1348801945_thumb.j

Graham Nash

I like your choices, especially the gentle man from Manchester :) Have you seen that George Clooney film "Up in the Air"? They use a demo version of Graham's song "Be Yourself" over the ending credits - it's outstanding, better than the album version IMO.

I like your choices, especially the gentle man from Manchester :) Have you seen that George Clooney film "Up in the Air"? They use a demo version of Graham's song "Be Yourself" over the ending credits - it's outstanding, better than the album version IMO.

I have seen it, but I never noticed that in the ending credits! I'll have to go back and watch to listen for it now

I didn't think I could make it through a George Clooney film (he's too smug) but it was pretty good. I still think he's overrated though.

But this guy!! Beautiful, charming and an exceptional actor:

ewan-mcgregor.jpeg

Is this Ewan? I always get him mixed up with Jude Law.

Archived