Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

Beautiful Men.

Hey, that's his job! If everyone else is constantly posting sarcastic smilies at everything people say, he'll have nothing to do here anymore.

Liz, you need to get out more! Do any of you women really think Roger Daltrey is good looking? I mean. Come on. Get real.

What the hell are you doing in this thread, silvermedalist? And I can't remember who that is in your avatar, but I've seen a bigger version, and she really isn't very attractive at all. Far too butch for me. (Hmm - looks like I've answered my own question there...)

I think Roger's very good looking, although he is rather short for a man.

Hey, that's his job! If everyone else is constantly posting sarcastic smilies at everything people say, he'll have nothing to do here anymore.

So True Liz, So True.

Regards, Danny

PS, So you havent put me on "Permanent Ignored" then? :P

I absolutely do not think Roger Daltry is good looking. Just sayin' because you asked.

Thanks for the answer. At least you have the decency to answer when many others do not. Hey Boullion, go back the kitchen pronto fella :watchingyou:!!!!!

By the way, you dont think Maria is hot? What the hell is wrong with you>?

Edited by silvermedalist

Thanks for the answer. At least you have the decency to answer when many others do not. Hey Boullion, go back the kitchen pronto fella :watchingyou:!!!!!

By the way, you dont think Maria is hot? What the hell is wrong with you>?

Oh, it's Maria is it? Maria who?

No. I'm into fat chicks.

Liz, you need to get out more! Do any of you women really think Roger Daltrey is good looking? I mean. Come on. Get real.

Since I am the one who posted the pics I'm going to have to speak up. I think Roger was a babe back in the day and still looks good now.

Oh no, women here think some men are attractive! They might even be men that aren't thought of as conventional "hunks." THE HORROR!!! THE OUTRAGE!!! THE INDIGNITY OF IT ALL!!! HOW CAN THIS BE?!? WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN??!!

:rolleyes:

:lol:

I know I would fall in the unconventional category. I'm sure some of the guys I think are hot many people would look at me weird if I told them. Turning the tables, women ogle over some men that I don't think are all that good looking. For instance, I don't think Johnny Depp is incredibly hot. It's just further proof that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what one finds attractive another may not and vice versa.

Morrrreeeee......

David%20Tennant%20%286%29.jpg

Was he in the 4th Harry Potter? :unsure: (Barty Crouch Jr)?

That has to be Barty Crouch, Jr. from Goblet of Fire Virginia. That picture of him in the hooded sweatshirt looks just like Barty. Ha Ha!

That has to be Barty Crouch, Jr. from Goblet of Fire Virginia. That picture of him in the hooded sweatshirt looks just like Barty. Ha Ha!

Well, it ran on ABCFamily at least twice over the weekend, so I kept thinking "I Know that Face!" :Thinking:

This thread has grown cold! I'm going to wake it up with something different (hopefully I won't get banned).

I think Pete Townshend has a nice rear.

RogerandPeteBackShot.jpg

WhoTrio.jpg

PeteJumping.jpg

Pete-Townshend-Live.jpg

PeteJumpingBackView.jpg

Pete's autobiography is coming out soon I hear.

104079218.jpg

And the U.S. Open will be starting soon - hubba hubba:

Roger_Federer_Semi.jpg

Edited by FireOpal

I'm just gonna post a couple of my favorite pictures of gorgeous men :)

post-20397-0-26983900-1348801906_thumb.j

Eric Burdon

post-20397-0-08089600-1348801925_thumb.p

James Taylor

post-20397-0-00941800-1348801945_thumb.j

Graham Nash

post-20397-0-01603400-1348801967_thumb.j

Brian Jones

post-20397-0-87893200-1348801996_thumb.j

A young Paul Newman!

So these are the guys who are beautiful IMO. I would post tons of pictures of Jimmy but, there's a thread for that.

Billy Zane!!!! Oh my goodness he's so hot! I don't really like the bald Billy I prefer hair.

BillyZaneYoung.jpg

Dave Mustaine. He's about the only red head I think is cute. I'm really not partial to red heads.

dave_mustaine1.jpg

LEO! Who doesn't think he's hot?

leo_dicaprio1_300_400.jpg

Brian O'Conner aka Paul Walker. I've always like him ever since the Fast & The Furious movies came out.

PaulWalker_Mayer_5158381.jpg

I'm just gonna post a couple of my favorite pictures of gorgeous men :)

post-20397-0-00941800-1348801945_thumb.j

Graham Nash

I like your choices, especially the gentle man from Manchester :) Have you seen that George Clooney film "Up in the Air"? They use a demo version of Graham's song "Be Yourself" over the ending credits - it's outstanding, better than the album version IMO.

I like your choices, especially the gentle man from Manchester :) Have you seen that George Clooney film "Up in the Air"? They use a demo version of Graham's song "Be Yourself" over the ending credits - it's outstanding, better than the album version IMO.

I have seen it, but I never noticed that in the ending credits! I'll have to go back and watch to listen for it now

Edited by jayceeporter