Vienna 1973 Winston remaster

chef free

Last night D and I sat through all of the new "two audience source/soundboard fragment Winston remaster matrix". This was one of my earliest favorite boots now remastered and completed with a sound board fragment of the end of the show. This version has the Heartbreaker encore which I had never heard before. March '73 is truely a peak for Zeppelin and this new version does it justice, I was hearing things I never noticed before. The soundboard starts about halfway into Dazed and Confused and continues through the show. Its not really a matrix as the sources are seperated left/right but it sounds great, if you don't like the effect just switch to mono. Even the audience sources are lower generation sounding that any other Vienna '73 boot I've heard. If you want to download this one just poke arround the usual places, Zep boots are a dime a dozen these days. Totally worth it!

Last night D and I sat through all of the new "two audience source/soundboard fragment Winston remaster matrix". This was one of my earliest favorite boots now remastered and completed with a sound board fragment of the end of the show. This version has the Heartbreaker encore which I had never heard before. March '73 is truely a peak for Zeppelin and this new version does it justice, I was hearing things I never noticed before. The soundboard starts about halfway into Dazed and Confused and continues through the show. Its not really a matrix as the sources are seperated left/right but it sounds great, if you don't like the effect just switch to mono. Even the audience sources are lower generation sounding that any other Vienna '73 boot I've heard. If you want to download this one just poke arround the usual places, Zep boots are a dime a dozen these days. Totally worth it!

If you switch to MONO... it is then, a Matrix.

Archived