GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!

Hotplant

YES!!!! OJ Simpson GUILTY on all counts, including Kidnapping!!!

Minutes ago after 13 hours in deliberations the jury returned the verdict.

NO bail. He was taken off in cuffs!!!!!! :cheer::banana::yay:

Now the Goldmans' will have belated and not related but SWEET Justice!!!!!!!

and...as an added bonus, this is the 13th anniversary to the DAY that he was acquitted in the murder trail.

and...as an added bonus, this is the 13th anniversary to the DAY that he was acquitted in the murder trail.

The numerology strongly suggests a Masonic alliance has brought OJ to justice.

Outrageous.... OJ was retreiving items that BELONGED TO HIM i say again BELONGED TO HIM..the jury is a.bunch of morons .... either that or they were a bunch of vindictive bastards that didn't believe that he was not guilty of killing his ex.

Outrageous.... OJ was retreiving items that BELONGED TO HIM i say again BELONGED TO HIM..the jury is a.bunch of morons .... either that or they were a bunch of vindictive bastards that didn't believe that he was not guilty of killing his ex.

Actually the items belonged to the Goldman`s as part of the wrongful death law suit and the 33 million dollar judgement

Juice get the noose!

Juice get the noose!

edited for puncuation

YES!!!! OJ Simpson GUILTY on all counts, including Kidnapping!!!

NO bail. He was taken off in cuffs!!!!!! :cheer::banana::yay:

Now the Goldmans' will have belated and not related but SWEET Justice!!!!!!!

How's it going all? IT COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED TO A NICER PERSON! It's about time that the judicial system nailed that motherf*c*er. He was gulity the first time and payback is a motherf*c*er. NICE GOIN' JUICE, here's to the Goldman's! ROCK ON!

Finally justice is done. This sociopathic thug has likely played his last round of golf with his rich buddies. I guess he can look for the real killers out in the weight yard now. Don't bend over for the soap juice!

P.S.: I think it is time to take this fiend out of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Hi all,

It's interesting to see how none of you have any confidence in the American justice system.

What is even more telling is your insistence at every opportunity to put down the USA.I'm sure Oz never let this happen,...?Did it? :blink:

Any justice -system- relies on the people,for good or ill.The defense and the State agreed on the jury and the verdict came in.Prejudicial? How could it not be?

KB

Guess it all evens out B)

Archived