ZoSo

weasel

Hi,

I am just starting a new business & wan`t to call it ZoSo but i cant find out if it is an registered trade mark.I have tried to find out but now-one can agree as it is from glithics that are hundreds of years old.Please could somebody shed some light on this.

THANK YOU,

WEASLE

apparently, the alphabetical designation of this sigil has not been protected by copyright. while in palm springs. california, one can stay at the 'hotel zoso':

" the premier choice for palm springs hotels...

Serene, sensual, all-new... Hotel Zoso is a state of mind as much as an amazing place to stay. Clean lines, contrasting colors and textures intrigue you. Oversized, richly appointed guest rooms soothe you. Talk-of-the-desert style energizes you.

Chef Juan Leon’s expertise in California casual dining makes our sleek and exciting “eatz. at Hotel Zoso” restaurant the perfect place to dine after a revitalizing day at our chic pool playground or our soon to arrive spa and fitness center. The backlit onyx Z lobby bar provides a flawless introduction to the 22,000+ square feet of conference space that is available for your next event. Contact Matt Hunter at mhunter@hotelzoso.net for caterng, or jkokinacis@hotelzoso.net for group sales.

Our four-acre getaway, at the center of Palm Springs, is also steps from celebrated shops, dining and galleries, three blocks from the convention center, two miles from the international airport, minutes from world-famous golf, the aerial tram and more.

Like the ancient runes represented by its name, Hotel Zoso, itself, represents balance. The perfect blend of location, relaxation and inspiration. "

link: http://www.hotelzoso.com/palm-springs-hotel.php

apparently, the alphabetical designation of this sigil has not been protected by copyright. while in palm springs. california, one can stay at the 'hotel zoso':

" the premier choice for palm springs hotels...

Serene, sensual, all-new... Hotel Zoso is a state of mind as much as an amazing place to stay. Clean lines, contrasting colors and textures intrigue you. Oversized, richly appointed guest rooms soothe you. Talk-of-the-desert style energizes you.

Chef Juan Leon’s expertise in California casual dining makes our sleek and exciting “eatz. at Hotel Zoso” restaurant the perfect place to dine after a revitalizing day at our chic pool playground or our soon to arrive spa and fitness center. The backlit onyx Z lobby bar provides a flawless introduction to the 22,000+ square feet of conference space that is available for your next event. Contact Matt Hunter at mhunter@hotelzoso.net for caterng, or jkokinacis@hotelzoso.net for group sales.

Our four-acre getaway, at the center of Palm Springs, is also steps from celebrated shops, dining and galleries, three blocks from the convention center, two miles from the international airport, minutes from world-famous golf, the aerial tram and more.

Like the ancient runes represented by its name, Hotel Zoso, itself, represents balance. The perfect blend of location, relaxation and inspiration. "

link: http://www.hotelzoso.com/palm-springs-hotel.php

First off I just love the pic you have as your sig look at the kids faces it is like they are looking at god. I have stayed at Hotel Zoso in Palm Springs my daughter lives in Palm Springs and visit the city often. It is an ok Hotel if you like modern design. I was surprised to see this hotels name also, so I am guessing this sign and/or name is not owned by MR Page or I totally believe he would have sued he is very protective over what he owns.

Lanni

First off I just love the pic you have as your sig look at the kids faces it is like they are looking at god. I have stayed at Hotel Zoso in Palm Springs my daughter lives in Palm Springs and visit the city often. It is an ok Hotel if you like modern design. I was surprised to see this hotels name also, so I am guessing this sign and/or name is not owned by MR Page or I totally believe he would have sued he is very protective over what he owns.

Lanni

thank you. note avatar....

Archived