What are you listening too

Scratch

Oh my gosh, that Jam album cover brings back long-buried memories.

I've been listening to the 25th anniversary [clutches heart] edition of Richard Barone's "Cool Blue Halo." Good lawd, where did all that time go...

There is a woman I think of every time I hear these two songs

She killed herself and I think of her almost everyday. Finding someone you love hanging is the worst possible thing that someone can do to you. The nightmares never go away – you can be driving on the I95 or the Trans-Canada Highway at 10 PM at night and you think about it. You think if only you could have walked in 20 minutes sooner you could have changed things and made them the way they should have been. You can be sitting in bed at night and you think about it. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and of course I remember because it happened the same week. Not to be a pussy, but these two songs make me think she is still here. I wish sometimes, I had someone to talk about it, but I don't. Sometimes you keep yourself busy hoping if you stay busy enough that you won't remember.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know, I just made the Iron Madien connection because I was listening to the interview when I happen to notice your video posting

Bruce Interviews Jeff Martin(Tea Party)- Live at BBC Manchester w/ Bruce Dickinson (1995)

1995 - A short 3 song set recorded at BBC Manchester followed by a remote interview with Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden fame.

good stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived