What are you listening too

Scratch

It's a shame they didn't record with better facilities. They have a really good "70s" sound. The kind of stuff that makes me wish I had some tab and Thai sticks.

Its their authentic 70s sound which attracted me to their music in the first place! Very few bands can effectively pull that off these days! Good stuff for sure! B)

Poor kids today. I feel sorry for them.

I love "The Doors" B)

I thought i would try and get through the entire Led Zeppelin catalogue in an afternoon, yes all the lot of it, and its turning out to be more than an afternoon, oh well I'll just have to suffer wont I? :o:lol:;)

Regards, Danny

PS, "Whole Lotta Love" at full volume, yummy. :rolleyes:

I thought i would try and get through the entire Led Zeppelin catalogue in an afternoon, yes all the lot of it, and its turning out to be more than an afternoon, oh well I'll just have to suffer wont I? :o:lol:;)

Regards, Danny

PS, "Whole Lotta Love" at full volume, yummy. :rolleyes:

Hi Dan,

I'm just finishing off what i started yesterday, there must be over 9 hours plus TSRTS to get through.

You may ask, "Aren't I ever bored with listing to just Led Zeppelin for that amount of time?"

Are you having a laugh or what? ;)

"Rock and Roll"

Regards, Danny

Hi Dan,all,

Hi Dan,

I'm just finishing off what i started yesterday, there must be over 9 hours plus TSRTS to get through.

You may ask, "Aren't I ever bored with listing to just Led Zeppelin for that amount of time?"

Are you having a laugh or what? ;)

"Rock and Roll"

Regards, Danny

Whot? :P

"I can't heard you! I'm listening to Zep."

KB :lol:

Archived