What are you listening too

Scratch

I'd love to change the world by TYA has been my slogan song ever since I started hating conventionalism and hypocrisy in politics......VIva T Y A:):)!!

I love the words "....but I'll leave it up to you......." Alvin Lee knew right away that you can try to change silly, one-track minds in society, but up to a certain point....then you pass the word on to other generations who, hopefully, might do better to change things......up to now, nothing has changed though:):)!!!!

I'd love to change the world by TYA has been my slogan song ever since I started hating conventionalism and hypocrisy in politics......VIva T Y A:):)!!

I love the words "....but I'll leave it up to you......." Alvin Lee knew right away that you can try to change silly, one-track minds in society, but up to a certain point....then you pass the word on to other generations who, hopefully, might do better to change things......up to now, nothing has changed though:):)!!!!

maybe it's true that some basic truths can't change ...

but here's hoping that people can change their desires - for their own good, and for that of the world

But TRUTHs (as you say:)) ARE desires indeed:):)!!!!

No, the truths I was referring to are the basic ones, the cold mathematical ones, the 2 + 2 = 4 type of truth.

Whether or not the process of addition is desirable is another matter - and in fact it could be debated whether the process of addition and the obtaining of results is desirable or undesirable - but 2 + 2 cannot equal 5 in a stable reality ... 2 + 2 can only equal 5 in a chaotically confused nightmare that is destined to crash if not corrected

No, the truths I was referring to are the basic ones, the cold mathematical ones, the 2 + 2 = 4 type of truth.

Whether or not the process of addition is desirable is another matter - and in fact it could be debated whether the process of addition and the obtaining of results is desirable or undesirable - but 2 + 2 cannot equal 5 in a stable reality ... 2 + 2 can only equal 5 in a chaotically confused nightmare that is destined to crash if not corrected

If you reduce everything to mere maths and numbers especially on this matter, we're NOT on the same airwave :):):):)!!!

Archived