What are you listening too

Scratch

Time - Pink Floyd

Crank out that solo, David. :wub:

And every year is getting shorter....never seem to find the time. Sorry Liz, I was just singing along :D Great tune

Don't you know it. I'd put that as David's 2nd best solo. Right behind C-Numb and in front of High Hopes.

Soaring solos indeed. Amoung the best :)

High Hopes is good, huh? I'll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation. Gilmour has beautiful phrasing.

I'm currently blown away by the new album from The Veils, "Sun Gangs". Very rocking and intense. The kid who leads the band is a gifted mo'fo.

High Hopes is good, huh? I'll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation. Gilmour has beautiful phrasing.

High Hopes is amazing, if you want my honest opinion. I know some hard-core Floydians don't care for the stuff they did after Waters was gone and no, I wouldn't rank it with the stuff they did with him, but the tone of the song and the fact it's the last song recorded and the last track on the last album....it's a fitting elegy, albeit unintended, for the Pink Floyd experience.

Watch the live performance on the P*U*L*S*E tour if you want the best version of the slide solo at the end. Jaw-droppingly breathtaking. No one does it like Gilmour.

BTW, I'm listening to Smile, off On An Island.

Archived