What are you listening too

Scratch

Hey Deb, have you heard any news on Segar in recent years? Someone once told me he was going deaf? I dont know if that was true? have not heard much about him in some time.

I had not heard that, but now you know I'll have to research. Some of the best music. Saw him in 80's twice....had toooooo much fun!!

:o

Here is one to calm you down :mellow: back on topic.....Beautiful song!!!

Bob Seger - By The River

I dont want to be calmed down!!!!:o But the valuum are doing that for me. Pretty soon its nighty night time. I have to get my sleep and savd my energy for another big day on the forum. I have a new friend that needs straightening out. Occum Slocum Razor or something like that. :D Now you have sent me to bed all hot and bothered. Cold shower coming up!

:o

I dont want to be calmed down!!!!:o But the valuum are doing that for me. Pretty soon its nighty night time. I have to get my sleep and savd my energy for another big day on the forum. I have a new friend that needs straightening out. Occum Slocum Razor or something like that. :D Now you have sent me to bed all hot and bothered. Cold shower coming up!

I am sure that your beautiful wife will take care of you.

There should be no need for straightening out IMHO...Why can't we all play nice in the sandbox??!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure that your beautiful wife will take care of you.

There should be no need for straightening out IMHO...Why can't we all play nice in the sandbox??!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliment Deb. You know I am just kidding with you. Anyway, she will take care of me when time and healing permits. I am in a back brace and so doped up that ten naked playboy bunnies couldnt get me aroused. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz:lol:

Archived