What are you listening too

Scratch

I have been listening to a lot of Jimi Hendrix audience recordings lately. I would love to go back in time and attend one of his shows. And it's always cool to hear what audience members were saying that night.

I have also been listening to a singer named Duffy. She is really good and also pretty.

I have also been listening to a singer named Duffy. She is really good and also pretty.

Agreed - she's got an unusual voice, but I really like it. "Warwick Avenue" is a beautiful ballad, and "Mercy" is just SO catchy, with a kinda '60s vibe to it. :D

I have been listening to a lot of Jimi Hendrix audience recordings lately. I would love to go back in time and attend one of his shows. And it's always cool to hear what audience members were saying that night.

Jimi was the ABSOLUTE BEST guitarist out there!:). I love Duffy too......a very talented and sexy singer amidst the garbage by the Madonnas, J.Los and Britneys out there :)

Rob

Listening to:

CREEDANCECLEARWATERREVIVALCosmosFac.jpg

THE PLEASURE SEEKERS- Suzi Quatro and her sis in the 60s!:)

PLEASURESEEKERSliveinthe60s.gif

Wow! I didn't know they recorded anything. Must try to find that. That photo is a trip - and to think I always regarded Suzi as a bit of tomboy.

What I'm listening to: John Hammond "Going Back to Florida"

Lol Well when im not listening to led zeppelin i like to put a good old cream album on or something With clapton in it I think hes pretty amazing. But what iv been listening to alot mostly is alot of rory gallagher. Man can that guy sing the blues.

Archived