Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Scratch

What are you listening too

Down By the Seaside - Led Zeppelin

I absolutely love the middle section of this song, I'm not sure why. I love songs that are like that, that have a middle section that's quite different from the rest of the song.

Right now I'm listening to the furnace fan run lol. I think I will throw on NQ from the FBO best of PP 1989-1998. Just an awesome set of exclusive SB recordings... :blink::blink:

Cheers,

Rolls>>> :wacko:

Hey Hey What Can I Do?

CHOM

Hey,

That's one of my fav songs. Anyone ever tell you you look like Iggy Pop :blink::blink::blink:

Rolls :wacko:

PS About the state of things much of the time huh. From my experience anyonw, lyrics that is?

Fool In The Rain

Yah the first time I heard it was when my friend Geoff took out the 45 and played it

decades ago

and I totally dug it right away

CHOM

Edited by roblindblad

We have so many of these threads but I feel like I need to post in this one, exclusively, out of principle.

Weird principle, but principle nonetheless.

Have the Manic Street Preachers The Holy Bible on. It's pretty good, but I'm not getting the earth moving, life changing vibes from it that many talk of.

Just got a bunch of albums from the library... about to get my first tastes of Aphex Twin, The Knife, and The Jesus & Mary Chain.

Whole Lotta Love (MSG 1973) - Led Zeppelin

for the hell of it. I don't really know why. I'm in the middle of writing a paper so I'm not really listening to what's playing…

Knowing That I'm Losing You - The Yardbirds

I like this cos it shows what Tangerine came from. I must say, this version is slightly more depressing than Tangerine. But I like it just the same.

I've got Moby Dick from the NEW SRTS soundtrack...

bought it today in a surge of stupid-spending...

:lol:

Hey--I went to the local "eclectic" record store, and they didn't have any Zep tee shirts (had ashtrays, incense burners, the Jimmy figure, bumper stickers, etc., but no tees), so I bought two Zep-related CDs. :D