Robert Plant stage moves

gazz

What's with all of this 'holding the arms down by the side' business?

Is he just desperately trying not to slip into the 'mike in one hand and other hand off to the right', y'know, the classic Plant pose.

He just looks a bit rigid and odd atm....

(this is not a bash, btw!!!!)

What's with all of this 'holding the arms down by the side' business?

If he were touring with

or
we would not need to ask. Quite frequently they held their arms in an uplifted manner. There was very little of that arms down by the side business for them. In that regard he would have been in excellent company. But alas, they were before his time. Edited by eternal light

what did you expect he'll start shakin' his ass or somethin... he's 60 years old.. did you expect him to act like he is in his 20's or somethin'

i think a slapface is the right thing to do right now as knebby suggested

what did you expect he'll start shakin' his ass or somethin... he's 60 years old.. did you expect him to act like he is in his 20's or somethin'

Not at all.....he would look stupid.....

Just that the way he stands now looks very odd

Not at all.....he would look stupid.....

Just that the way he stands now looks very odd

I don't see anything odd about how he stands. I saw several shows on this tour and while he's not dancing around as much as he did with Strange Sensation (different style of music), he isn't always just standing there and he's moving about - just in a different way that would make more sense for the music he and Alison are performing.

Edited by ninelives

Regarding stage moves, there's a fine line when it comes to dancing. What worked well at 20, may not necessarily bode as well when you're 60. I think it's safe to assume that Robert is well aware of this fact.

Alison is tiring him out....and not on stage either.

:)

LOL, are you serious? I always thought it was Robert who got Alison tired by his moves. I would like to see her move around a bit too! And, yes, it was confirmed lately that Trixie does have a "not Robert" boyfriend :-)