Robert Plant stage moves

gazz

Can I just make it perfectly clear........I AM NOT KNOCKING Robert Plant....I am PERFECTLY aware that he's not do do the same stuff as when he was 20.....

All I'm saying is, he just looks a bit awkward the way he holds his arms down straight...just looks a bit odd to me.

It's not a bash, just an observation. It's like, if he DOESNT do the whole Robert Plant 'thing', he's a bit lost! Again, I AM NOT KNOCKING HIM!

^Just look him up on Myspace..the name is John Waite. He proudly posts her pics there as well, as "Trixie." Kinda cute one of her watching him shave his moustache. :P

Oh, and as far as Robert's moves go, check out the UTube vids of him in the last concerts. I saw some swingin' hips that are very 70ish. :):o

Let me know what? I know who he is. So do you now as it has been mentioned in this thread. I don't think its a secret, its John Waite, ex-of The Babies and well-remembered for his hit "Missing You".

Yeppers!! She and John Waite are definetly an item and are rumoured to be engaged. They attend each others shows when they can. I heard he goes around calling himself "John Krauss", LOL BTW, I think he can sing too and is a hottie himself, lucky Alison!!

Anyways, back on topic, I have always loved Robert's stage moves. He is so sexy!

Yeppers!! She and John Waite are definetly an item and are rumoured to be engaged. They attend each others shows when they can. I heard he goes around calling himself "John Krauss", LOL BTW, I think he can sing too and is a hottie himself, lucky Alison!!

Anyways, back on topic, I have always loved Robert's stage moves. He is so sexy!

Have you seen the video, they did together for the song "Missing You'? I love the way they look at each other when she walks into the studio. They just light up. Powerful stuff. B)

Have you seen the video, they did together for the song "Missing You'? I love the way they look at each other when she walks into the studio. They just light up. Powerful stuff. B)

Yes they do a great job on the remake I think and they definetly have chemistry! Also, there is another duet they sing together on her Hundred Miles or More Collection CD called "Lay Down Beside Me". It is simply gorgeous! They are so adorable together. :wub:

I'm going to explore this a bit more Knebby and let you know......

B)

You can "explore" all you want to. Alison's roomate for 90% of the shows on the tour was her nine-year old son who tours with her and is home schooled, partly by Alison herself. And Knebby is correct on the identity of her boyfriend.

Not that it is anyone's business anyway, as both are single adults. However, the basis of this collaboration is entirely musical.

Saw Him Dance in 2005 with a cute Brunette and He was doing a fine job in Nashville Tennesee at Roberts Country Bar. Steven Tyler can still dance also Mick Jagger maybe not as good as they used to but better than some way Younger than them.