40 YEARS OF LED

acootis

LED ZEPPELIN celebrates their 40th Anniversary this month, and SWAN SONG - A Tribute to Led Zeppelin is hosting a big party for all Ledheads to celebrate SAT OCT 18 in DALLAS TX.

40yrsofleddbl.jpg

For one night you'll believe you're standing before the mighty Led Zeppelin as SWAN SONG takes you on a journey through the words and music of Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, John Bonham, and Robert Plant.

40 YEARS OF LED

SAT OCT 18

Celebrating 40 years of LED ZEPPELIN 1968-2008

Live performance by SWAN SONG - A Tribute to Led Zeppelin

Skillman Street Pub

9220 Skillman Street, Suite 115

Dallas TX 75243

214-341-3232

www.myspace.com/skillmanstreetbar

Food, Fun, Giveaways, and Surprises

Doors open at 8:00 pm

Bebe Le Strange - A Tribute to Heart opens the show.

Visit SWAN SONG - A Tribute to Led Zeppelin on MySpace

40YearsOfLed.com

i got it off the net i haven't been able to date it yet, Im trying to do some research ill let ya know, but thanks. i loved it as soon as i saw it. i have so many mre or like Clapton and led lol my pc is full!

cant tell if thats noel or mitch in the back lol

Thanks for posting this, Acootis! I live in Dallas and hadn't heard about it yet. And I listen to KZPS, don't know how I missed it. Can you say approximately what time the band will play?

Gotta love a band who even have tribute bands described as legendary!

:D You do ! There's a few good ones around. Up here. Micheal White and The Whites do some justice to the band.

One of the better ones that I've heard is YellowBrick Road. They cover everyone but do a nice job on the Zep stuff.

Archived