The New Tour

kdh

Anyone want to suppose on about possible dates and venues

My supposing is September of 09 for a tour start date

Now, who will be in the band is also of quite discussion

Why would they have to stay away from London?

Because they have played far too many shows there.

Lets see, after the spring of 1973 they have played the grand total of 8 shows in England in the name of Led Zeppelin. Just overdoing it here don't you think? Leave some room for the rest of the world. :blink:

Lets see, after the spring of 1973 they have played the grand total of 8 shows in England in the name of Led Zeppelin. Just overdoing it here don't you think? Leave some room for the rest of the world. :blink:

:D Ya think

That's just terrible. How dare they consider playing another show in London after they gave you 8 already :blink: Seriously, they should really give the US some dates. I mean what have they done here, a couple of hundred. Yeesh, some bands :rolleyes:

B)

Tour starts................. 12th of Never. Dreamland Park, Never Never Never Land.

No confirmation on this front yet. Need to wait and see, who the singer for their band is first as you say. No confirmation on that yet.

If it does happen I can see them launching the tour in Florida, because the Page/Plant tours of '95 and '98 both opened in Pensacola. Jimmy said they did this, because it's a smaller arena with good sound and it's a good way to test the acoustics for future shows on a tour.

Archived