Music: A-Z Game... II

zosodude13

I know, I love it. My band did it, though when my mum found out she almost killed me. She didn't like the "hell" part of it. What are we supposed to do? Highway to Heaven? That doesn't really make sense…

John Bonham

:lol: haha sounds like my mom. I told her it wasn't supposed to be taken literally, that somebody asked Angus what being on tour was like and he said "its like a highway to hell"...... I think it just became huge after Bon Scott died shortly after I think..

Edit: I'm behind lol...... Mama Kin - Aerosmith

:lol: haha sounds like my mom. I told her it wasn't supposed to be taken literally, that somebody asked Angus what being on tour was like and he said "its like a highway to hell"...... I think it just became huge after Bon Scott died shortly after I think..

Edit: I'm behind lol...... Mama Kin - Aerosmith

Exactly. My mum would kill me if she knew half the music I have! :lol:

Neil Young

lol same here she doesn't like harder rock so much but she likes Zeppelin so it's not all bad :)

One Bourban, One Scotch, One Beer - George Thorogood

My mum only likes Cat Stevens. :( And showtunes. It's sort of strange, cos she was born in '57, and you'd think she's like at least some of the stuff I do.

Paul McCartney

Bye Vannis, I have to go. Most study for exam. I can't tell you how much I hate school. At least I don't have to go all day or at 7 30 in the morning. I only have to be there at 9 50 till 11 10.

Catch ya later, Alicia. Good luck with exams!

that is strange and unfortunate. My dad has the great taste in music when it comes to my parents lol.

Quiet Riot

My dad's taste in music sucks. Mostly because he doesn't listen to music!!! All he listens to are books on tape. My band was fucking around with the idea that he doesn't listen to music once so we wrote what we call the "Harry Potter Song" as a joke, and as a stupid attempt to join books on tape and music. The funniest thing was, none of us knew anything about Harry Potter when we wrote it! :hysterical:

Rolling stones, The

My dad's taste in music sucks. Mostly because he doesn't listen to music!!! All he listens to are books on tape. My band was fucking around with the idea that he doesn't listen to music once so we wrote what we call the "Harry Potter Song" as a joke, and as a stupid attempt to join books on tape and music. The funniest thing was, none of us knew anything about Harry Potter when we wrote it! :hysterical:

Rolling stones, The

:hysterical: that's hilarious. My dad got me hooked on Zepp so he's awesome ha

Sammy Hagar

:hysterical: that's hilarious. My dad got me hooked on Zepp so he's awesome ha

Sammy Hagar

Yeah, it was truly stupid though. OH and also my mum likes James Taylor. She really doesn't listen to music that much. That's really cool that your dad likes Zep. The rest of my band showed me Zep and I, in turn, showed my bassist, and many other people. It's really cool to talk to people who once liked rap and pop and stuff and now they're like "Ramble On is the best song ever!!" :D It makes me happy :lol:

Tom Petty.

Yeah, it was truly stupid though. OH and also my mum likes James Taylor. She really doesn't listen to music that much. That's really cool that your dad likes Zep. The rest of my band showed me Zep and I, in turn, showed my bassist, and many other people. It's really cool to talk to people who once liked rap and pop and stuff and now they're like "Ramble On is the best song ever!!" :D It makes me happy :lol:

Tom Petty.

that's great always glad to hear people getting away from rap and stuff. My dad owns the original vinyl albums and I listen to them on our old stereo.... it's so awesome!!!

Under My Thumb - The Rolling Stones

that's great always glad to hear people getting away from rap and stuff. My dad owns the original vinyl albums and I listen to them on our old stereo.... it's so awesome!!!

Under My Thumb - The Rolling Stones

My uncle is obsessed with records. He literally doe snot own any CD's. He says that he'll give me some of his records. Only problem is that my mum got rid of our turntable a couple of years ago.

Van Halen

Archived