Music: A-Z Game... II

zosodude13

you forgot i or didn't have anything for it my friend ;)

Edit: I see you've noticed hah

so um let's see

I'll go to k

Kansas City/Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey! - The Beatles

I live in KC!!! Yay.

Jack Johnson

who the hell is that? My rhythm guitarist listens to him… but I don't know who he is…

I had a better one...........

Queen, God Save (the) - Queen......... hahahahaha :hysterical: :hysterical:

REO Speedwagon

:hysterical: That's a good one!

On my ipod if I listen to "Another One Bites the Dust" the title is so long that it looks like it says "Another One Bites the Queen" cos it doesn't all fit on one line. :hysterical:

Sawyer, Tom - Rush

:hysterical: That's a good one!

On my ipod if I listen to "Another One Bites the Dust" the title is so long that it looks like it says "Another One Bites the Queen" cos it doesn't all fit on one line. :hysterical:

Sawyer, Tom - Rush

it's England's national anthem but Queen stuck it on the end of A Night at the Opera right after Bohemian Rhapsody

if I ever get E again I'll give you an example of a title that is even longer than that one!

Tie Your Mother Down - Queen

I love the riff

yay! I got E! I get to do one of the longest song titles I know of :hysterical:

Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey - The Beatles

:hysterical: And weirdest… but Sgt. Pepper's blah blah blah (didn't feel like writing it out :lol:) is also kind of long.

That reminds me, somebody on here once called me zosoblah cos they got lazy and didn't feel like writing out my whole name :hysterical: I know of like it though, zosoblah

Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

EDIT: I meant I KIND of like it, not KNOW. :rolleyes:

:hysterical: And weirdest… but Sgt. Pepper's blah blah blah (didn't feel like writing it out :lol:) is also kind of long.

That reminds me, somebody on here once called me zosoblah cos they got lazy and didn't feel like writing out my whole name :hysterical: I know of like it though, zosoblah

Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

EDIT: I meant I KIND of like it, not KNOW. :rolleyes:

hahaha yeah that one's long too.

that's sad they could've just said zosozepp or something like that and it would've been just as easy

I love Free Bird!! Favorite guitar solo of all time

Edit: might help if I put in something "G" :hysterical:

Guns N Roses

hahaha yeah that one's long too.

that's sad they could've just said zosozepp or something like that and it would've been just as easy

I love Free Bird!! Favorite guitar solo of all time

Edit: might help if I put in something "G" :hysterical:

Guns N Roses

:hysterical: Nice… :hysterical: Really, that's classic…

I love Free Bird as well, though I can't say it's my favourite… it was for a while… but it's very cool. I don't even know what my favourite is. I don't want to get in a discussion over which one I"m talking about, cos I don't actually know, but my favourite is probably the solo in Let it Be. :lol: Seriously, I have no idea what version………

Hello, I love You - The Doors

that's my dad's favourite Doors song. Except he doesn't know it's by the Doors and he doesn't know the name of it. But he sings it all the time. I really don't like that song though, it's really really relaly annoying.

:hysterical: Nice… :hysterical: Really, that's classic…

I love Free Bird as well, though I can't say it's my favourite… it was for a while… but it's very cool. I don't even know what my favourite is. I don't want to get in a discussion over which one I"m talking about, cos I don't actually know, but my favourite is probably the solo in Let it Be. :lol: Seriously, I have no idea what version………

Hello, I love You - The Doors

that's my dad's favourite Doors song. Except he doesn't know it's by the Doors and he doesn't know the name of it. But he sings it all the time. I really don't like that song though, it's really really relaly annoying.

my fav solo varies but it's been Free Bird for a long time. You have the album version of Let It Be..... so I know which solo it is you have.... I like that one a lot

not a Doors fan although I have their greatest hits on iTunes

I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick

Archived