Music: A-Z Game... II

zosodude13

my fav solo varies but it's been Free Bird for a long time. You have the album version of Let It Be..... so I know which solo it is you have.... I like that one a lot

not a Doors fan although I have their greatest hits on iTunes

I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick

I have Doors greatest hits too… I have a lot of greatest hits albums, though I don't let em all that much cos often the best songs aren't on those albums…

My favourite solo was Stairway for a really long time… I love Jimmy's solos. Oh, actually, my favourite solo is probably the latter part of the Ocean. Which is very close to my favourite song. My favourite song is Moby Dick. B) (I always mess that smiley up. I end up putting :B which looks like me before I got braces :hysterical:)

James Taylor

My mum likes James Taylor. And I think I've said that before………………

I have Doors greatest hits too… I have a lot of greatest hits albums, though I don't let em all that much cos often the best songs aren't on those albums…

My favourite solo was Stairway for a really long time… I love Jimmy's solos. Oh, actually, my favourite solo is probably the latter part of the Ocean. Which is very close to my favourite song. My favourite song is Moby Dick. B) (I always mess that smiley up. I end up putting :B which looks like me before I got braces :hysterical:)

James Taylor

My mum likes James Taylor. And I think I've said that before………………

hah yeah I know what you mean

I used to have Stairway as my favorite for awhile too but then I went to Free Bird. Moby Dick? I think it's ok not exactly something fun to listen to I think I like the guitar part though :lol:

if I was forced to choose a fav Jimmy solo it would probably be SIBLY right now

Karma, Instant! - John Lennon :hysterical:

hah yeah I know what you mean

I used to have Stairway as my favorite for awhile too but then I went to Free Bird. Moby Dick? I think it's ok not exactly something fun to listen to I think I like the guitar part though :lol:

if I was forced to choose a fav Jimmy solo it would probably be SIBLY right now

Karma, Instant! - John Lennon :hysterical:

hahaha that's a good one! :lol:

Oh yeah, SIBLY's real good. I'm not much a fan of the studio version though. I really like the one on teh LZDVD. It's not quite the exact same as on TSRTS, though it is from teh Garden shows.

Moby Ick. Yeah, I love it. My band did it and it was freaking awesome. We became popular for about a week as opposed to the outcast hippies we always are, who are rumoured to spike our cokes or put actual cocaine in them :rolleyes: Anyway, it was really cool, and we inspired a few younger kids to pick up guitar and drums, and a lot of the people at my old school got into classic rock. It was also my rhythm guitarist's and my last hurrah at that damn private school before we switched to public schools… needless to say, I'd rather be back at the damn private school, now that I've switched! :lol:

Love, All You Need Is - The Beatles

hahaha that's a good one! :lol:

Oh yeah, SIBLY's real good. I'm not much a fan of the studio version though. I really like the one on teh LZDVD. It's not quite the exact same as on TSRTS, though it is from teh Garden shows.

Moby Ick. Yeah, I love it. My band did it and it was freaking awesome. We became popular for about a week as opposed to the outcast hippies we always are, who are rumoured to spike our cokes or put actual cocaine in them :rolleyes: Anyway, it was really cool, and we inspired a few younger kids to pick up guitar and drums, and a lot of the people at my old school got into classic rock. It was also my rhythm guitarist's and my last hurrah at that damn private school before we switched to public schools… needless to say, I'd rather be back at the damn private school, now that I've switched! :lol:

Love, All You Need Is - The Beatles

I like the studio version better though I like the one your referring too.

that's pretty neat must have an awfully talented drummer then :lol:

public schools aren't that great in your town?

Mull of Kintyre - Paul McCartney

I like the studio version better though I like the one your referring too.

that's pretty neat must have an awfully talented drummer then :lol:

public schools aren't that great in your town?

Mull of Kintyre - Paul McCartney

No, they're very good, in fact we have some of the best public schools in the country (well, especially the high school I'll be going to next yar).

Oh yes, my drummer is A M A Z I N G ! ! ! He's been playing drums since he was five! He rocks. And guess what? He's more than a foot shorter than me! He's only 4'4 !!!

Now, All Together - The Beatles

I really really really dislike this song. It's so weird.

No, they're very good, in fact we have some of the best public schools in the country (well, especially the high school I'll be going to next yar).

Oh yes, my drummer is A M A Z I N G ! ! ! He's been playing drums since he was five! He rocks. And guess what? He's more than a foot shorter than me! He's only 4'4 !!!

Now, All Together - The Beatles

I really really really dislike this song. It's so weird.

haha that's good then.

lol that's pretty sweet I'd like to learn to play drums

you dislike it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjvtJFEqSQw..... Beatle humor written all over it :lol:

Ogre Battle - Queen

haha that's good then.

lol that's pretty sweet I'd like to learn to play drums

you dislike it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjvtJFEqSQw..... Beatle humor written all over it :lol:

Ogre Battle - Queen

:hysterical: THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!! Thanks for the link!!! I swear that made the song ten times better in my head. :lol:

I forgot to continue talking about the public schools. I have no friends cos no one is like me! There are absolutely zero hippies. In fact, people say I smoke pot which is a completely LIE!

Penny Lane - The Beatles

:hysterical: THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!! Thanks for the link!!! I swear that made the song ten times better in my head. :lol:

I forgot to continue talking about the public schools. I have no friends cos no one is like me! There are absolutely zero hippies. In fact, people say I smoke pot which is a completely LIE!

Penny Lane - The Beatles

I remember the first time I saw that on the Anthology I laughed and laughed and laughed. The Beatles had the best humor.... they were funnier than any other group in my opinion

haha wow that stinks that's not cool

Queen....... again :lol:

Archived