Music: A-Z Game... II

zosodude13

I've always pretty much ended up always playing it like a lap guitar or whatever you call them...... what happened to your electric did the strap break and it fell (that's happened to me a couple times..... well not the falling part I always had my hand on the neck and kept ahold of it)?

We got about ten inches a couple weeks ago

okay this one's intended for a joke

For Your Life, Run - The Beatles :hysterical:

this song is cool it's the last song off Rubber Soul but it was the first recorded for the album......... oh yeah and Lennon lifted a couple lines from an Elvis song :lol:. Great guitar solo for the Beatles too

My strap breaks all the time but I"ve never dropped my guitar for the same reason. No, it needed a neck adjustment. Thank goodness it didn't cost that much. :lol:

Ten inches???!!! We haven't gotten that much since FOREVER.

I don't think I've heard that song, but hten again I haven't heard a lot of Beatles songs… Which Elvis song?

I think we're on I now… oh boy…

nope, never mind. <_< Late again.

Janis Joplin

I know the Kinks did I Need You as well :D:lol:

My strap breaks all the time but I"ve never dropped my guitar for the same reason. No, it needed a neck adjustment. Thank goodness it didn't cost that much. :lol:

Ten inches???!!! We haven't gotten that much since FOREVER.

I don't think I've heard that song, but hten again I haven't heard a lot of Beatles songs… Which Elvis song?

I think we're on I now… oh boy…

nope, never mind. <_< Late again.

Janis Joplin

I know the Kinks did I Need You as well :D:lol:

lol I've had only one break on me and the other was tearing.. still on my third

we got about that much earlier this year but before this year it had been a long time since we received any significant amount

I don't remember which song off hand

:lol: I hate that late feeling

Never heard the Kinks version

Killers, Live - Queen...... :hysterical:

lol I've had only one break on me and the other was tearing.. still on my third

we got about that much earlier this year but before this year it had been a long time since we received any significant amount

I don't remember which song off hand

:lol: I hate that late feeling

Never heard the Kinks version

Killers, Live - Queen...... :hysterical:

Honestly, I haven't heard the Kinks' version either but it's in my iTunes library :lol: I'll have to listen to it later…

The "late" feeling? You have no idea what that is. :whistling:

:hysterical:

anyway,

L, right? Um…………

Leg, Shake A - AC/DC

Honestly, I haven't heard the Kinks' version either but it's in my iTunes library :lol: I'll have to listen to it later…

The "late" feeling? You have no idea what that is. :whistling:

:hysterical:

anyway,

L, right? Um…………

Leg, Shake A - AC/DC

that song bears similarities to Dirty Deeds.

haha I might........ :whistling:

I have so many things in my iTunes library I've never really listened too :lol:

My Michelle - Guns N Roses

I like this song it's one of the most underrated songs from Appetite for Destruction

that song bears similarities to Dirty Deeds.

haha I might........ :whistling:

I have so many things in my iTunes library I've never really listened too :lol:

My Michelle - Guns N Roses

I like this song it's one of the most underrated songs from Appetite for Destruction

I really doubt you know what being late is like, taking into consideration your gender :lol:

Yes, it is pretty similar to Dirty Deeds, you're right. :lol:

I have loads of stuff I haven't listened to as well. :lol:

I'm not much of a Guns N' Roses fan, I only have one song by them. I haven't heard that song before, I don't think.

Northern Song, Only A - The Beatles

I really doubt you know what being late is like, taking into consideration your gender :lol:

Yes, it is pretty similar to Dirty Deeds, you're right. :lol:

I have loads of stuff I haven't listened to as well. :lol:

I'm not much of a Guns N' Roses fan, I only have one song by them. I haven't heard that song before, I don't think.

Northern Song, Only A - The Beatles

I was only kidding you.

hah I like Dirty Deeds better

half of my library I probably haven't listened to or hardly listened to

I love GNR's they're awesome

Only A Northern Song is a different type of song that Harrison wrote. He wrote it during the Sgt Pepper sessions but they held it back until Yellow Submarine

Out on the Tiles - Led Zeppelin

I love the opening riff and Plant's voice in this song

I was only kidding you.

hah I like Dirty Deeds better

half of my library I probably haven't listened to or hardly listened to

I love GNR's they're awesome

Only A Northern Song is a different type of song that Harrison wrote. He wrote it during the Sgt Pepper sessions but they held it back until Yellow Submarine

Out on the Tiles - Led Zeppelin

I love the opening riff and Plant's voice in this song

I adore Out on the Tiles. It's one of my favourite songs ever. Definitely. I love Plant's voice on that song as well. Just a great song in general.

yeah, Dirty Deeds is definitely better…

I haven't listened to Only a Northern Song much… I can't even remember how it goes! :lol:

Plant, Robert

Robert's actually not my favourite singer at all. I love Jim Morrison and Roger Daltrey though. Their voices stand out the most for me.

I adore Out on the Tiles. It's one of my favourite songs ever. Definitely. I love Plant's voice on that song as well. Just a great song in general.

yeah, Dirty Deeds is definitely better…

I haven't listened to Only a Northern Song much… I can't even remember how it goes! :lol:

Plant, Robert

Robert's actually not my favourite singer at all. I love Jim Morrison and Roger Daltrey though. Their voices stand out the most for me.

Well if it's any help George sounds like someone complained about his songwriting and he responded by writing a song about it..... it's actually sort of an intriguing song for me since I've never been able to compose music much to my chagrin :(

Morrison? Well I personally think he became so popular cause he died so young you know.. he could sing I'll give him that. Not my fav tho

Daltrey I like but he's not anywhere in a Lennon, McCartney, Plant, or Mercury type of league. Those were four of the best all time I think in pure singing. What's so cool about McCartney is that unlike Plant or Mercury his voice has pretty much stood the test of time and he can still hit those really high notes that he could nail forty years ago

Queen for about the sixth time :lol:

Edit: late..... again

Rock & Roll - Led Zeppelin

oh man I could listen to this song for days. I love this song!! It's so awesome...... the bassline just drives haha. This was the first Zepp song I ever heard

Well if it's any help George sounds like someone complained about his songwriting and he responded by writing a song about it..... it's actually sort of an intriguing song for me since I've never been able to compose music much to my chagrin :(

Morrison? Well I personally think he became so popular cause he died so young you know.. he could sing I'll give him that. Not my fav tho

Daltrey I like but he's not anywhere in a Lennon, McCartney, Plant, or Mercury type of league. Those were four of the best all time I think in pure singing. What's so cool about McCartney is that unlike Plant or Mercury his voice has pretty much stood the test of time and he can still hit those really high notes that he could nail forty years ago

Queen for about the sixth time :lol:

Edit: late..... again

Rock & Roll - Led Zeppelin

oh man I could listen to this song for days. I love this song!! It's so awesome...... the bassline just drives haha. This was the first Zepp song I ever heard

Hm… yes, McCartney does have a good voice. I love Morrison's voice though cos it was just beautiful. Mercury…eh, he had a good voice, but I don't particularly like it. But I do think it was good…

I don't even know what I like about Roger Daltrey's voice… I just love it though, I don't know why :lol:

Rock and Roll was my first Zep song as well… it's a good song, but the Cadillac commercials… they kind of got me bored of it. Same with the song Sweet Home Alabama, it was in some car commercial, I can't remember what one, but it got me bored of that song as well…

White Stripes

Skipping X, once again, guys. :loL;

*remembers that Y comes before Z* :lol:

Yardbirds, the

I love the Yardbirds. I mean, some of their stuff was relaly weird, but some was so weird I like it. And I just love "Heart Full of Soul" especially when Page came into the band and Beck left so Jimmy was played lead… really good :thumbsup:

Hm… yes, McCartney does have a good voice. I love Morrison's voice though cos it was just beautiful. Mercury…eh, he had a good voice, but I don't particularly like it. But I do think it was good…

I don't even know what I like about Roger Daltrey's voice… I just love it though, I don't know why :lol:

Rock and Roll was my first Zep song as well… it's a good song, but the Cadillac commercials… they kind of got me bored of it. Same with the song Sweet Home Alabama, it was in some car commercial, I can't remember what one, but it got me bored of that song as well…

Skipping X, once again, guys. :loL;

*remembers that Y comes before Z* :lol:

Yardbirds, the

I love the Yardbirds. I mean, some of their stuff was relaly weird, but some was so weird I like it. And I just love "Heart Full of Soul" especially when Page came into the band and Beck left so Jimmy was played lead… really good :thumbsup:

Those Cadillac commercials I loved!! I would bounce along to it. Then when I first realized it was Led Zeppelin I always referred to it as "The Cadillac song" instead of Rock & Roll :lol:

I think you might be thinking of American Pie cause it's in Chevy commercials..... Sweet Home Alabama is for KFC :lol:

never really listened to the Yardbirds but I heard a live cover of a Chuck Berry song that they did on Nights With Alice Cooper last week..... Eric Clapton was on guitar it was a good song

k I'm doing one I know hasn't been done yet.........

Zebra :lol:

Those Cadillac commercials I loved!! I would bounce along to it. Then when I first realized it was Led Zeppelin I always referred to it as "The Cadillac song" instead of Rock & Roll :lol:

I think you might be thinking of American Pie cause it's in Chevy commercials..... Sweet Home Alabama is for KFC :lol:

never really listened to the Yardbirds but I heard a live cover of a Chuck Berry song that they did on Nights With Alice Cooper last week..... Eric Clapton was on guitar it was a good song

k I'm doing one I know hasn't been done yet.........

Zebra :lol:

I think it was done already… just not recently… sorry… :lol:

"The Cadillac Song" is what my violin teacher calls it :lol:

Nah, there was some commercial quite a while ago, a car commercial, and it had Sweet Home Alabama, I'm positive. Some "big man" truck commercial :hysterical:

HOLY SHIT! BEN'S ON!!!!

I don't listen to much of the Yardbirds with Eric Clapton… what song was it?

Ummmm…

Alabama, Sweet Home - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Just cos we're talking abotu it…

I think it was done already… just not recently… sorry… :lol:

"The Cadillac Song" is what my violin teacher calls it :lol:

Nah, there was some commercial quite a while ago, a car commercial, and it had Sweet Home Alabama, I'm positive. Some "big man" truck commercial :hysterical:

HOLY SHIT! BEN'S ON!!!!

I don't listen to much of the Yardbirds with Eric Clapton… what song was it?

Ummmm…

Alabama, Sweet Home - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Just cos we're talking abotu it…

Dang!!! **Bangs head against wall**

I just call it Rock & Roll now lol

hmm....... I don't recall that but oh well haha

Too Much Monkey Business..... pretty funny song as well

Chuck Berry.... what a great sense of timing :lol:

Christmas, Mistress for - AC/DC

EDIT: God fricken dammit I'm late… gimme a second to read your post Josh…

I'm still reading…

Okay, you don't have to band your head on teh wall :lol: It was a while ago… might have been ont eh otehr board, even, but I know someone's posted it before :lol:

yeah, I call it ROck and ROll as well…

I'm having issues with caps tonight if you haven't noticed :lol:

Hm… I don't think I've heard that song… but then, there's loads of songs I haven't ehard befor :lol:

Daltrey, Roger

I still like his voice :lol:

oakcy, I'm jsut having issues with typing in genral tonight! I don't know why!!!

Archived