Music: A-Z Game... II

zosodude13

Christmas, Mistress for - AC/DC

EDIT: God fricken dammit I'm late… gimme a second to read your post Josh…

I'm still reading…

Okay, you don't have to band your head on teh wall :lol: It was a while ago… might have been ont eh otehr board, even, but I know someone's posted it before :lol:

yeah, I call it ROck and ROll as well…

I'm having issues with caps tonight if you haven't noticed :lol:

Hm… I don't think I've heard that song… but then, there's loads of songs I haven't ehard befor :lol:

Daltrey, Roger

I still like his voice :lol:

oakcy, I'm jsut having issues with typing in genral tonight! I don't know why!!!

haha alrighty

I hadn't heard it either until Alice Cooper played it on his radio show.... which is an awesome show btw

hah I can't see typing on a laptop very easy.

I love his scream of YEAH!!!!!!!! at the end of Won't Get Fooled Again.... my fav Who song :)

Everybody Wants Some - Van Halen

this song rocks

Edit: Late!!!

Fun, Fun, Fun - The Beach Boys

I like early Beach Boys the best and this is one of their songs I like the most

haha alrighty

I hadn't heard it either until Alice Cooper played it on his radio show.... which is an awesome show btw

hah I can't see typing on a laptop very easy.

I love his scream of YEAH!!!!!!!! at the end of Won't Get Fooled Again.... my fav Who song :)

Everybody Wants Some - Van Halen

this song rocks

Edit: Late!!!

Fun, Fun, Fun - The Beach Boys

I like early Beach Boys the best and this is one of their songs I like the most

Alice Cooper has a radio show? Really?

Well, you get used to it when you type on it all the time… but yeah, it's not as easy as on a computer. But sometimes desktop computers' keys are a little sticky or hard to press or they're really loud or somethign!! :lol:

I LOVE that part of Won't Get Fooled Again. Also the Who song Baba O'Reilly has my favourite little drum thingy ever. :lol: It's hard to explain, but it's right at the end of Pete's crappy singing at the beginning of that song… do you knwo what I'm talkinga bout :lol: Like the fill before it goes back into the main thing where Townshend does the windmill thing?

I don't think I've heard that song before… maybe I have… I don't know! :lol:

I like early Beach Boys as well… Fun Fun FUn is a good song…

Gypsy Roll, Roll - Lynyrd Skynyrd

I don't think I've listened to this song before, but it's in my iTunes library :lol: My rhythm guitarist lent me this CD and he wanted me to listen to it… I didn't cos I'm not a huge Lynyrd Skynyrd fan… at all, really.

EDIT: That was really stupid. Earlier I saw MOJO's post and thought "Okay, I won't forget about that" Guess what? I DID! Dammit.

Um…

Hellhound on my Trail - Robert Johnson

I know I've heard it… I love some good old Robert Johnson stuff… I just can't remember this song in particular. I remember Sweet Home Chicago best. :thumbsup:

Alice Cooper has a radio show? Really?

Well, you get used to it when you type on it all the time… but yeah, it's not as easy as on a computer. But sometimes desktop computers' keys are a little sticky or hard to press or they're really loud or somethign!! :lol:

I LOVE that part of Won't Get Fooled Again. Also the Who song Baba O'Reilly has my favourite little drum thingy ever. :lol: It's hard to explain, but it's right at the end of Pete's crappy singing at the beginning of that song… do you knwo what I'm talkinga bout :lol: Like the fill before it goes back into the main thing where Townshend does the windmill thing?

I don't think I've heard that song before… maybe I have… I don't know! :lol:

I like early Beach Boys as well… Fun Fun FUn is a good song…

Gypsy Roll, Roll - Lynyrd Skynyrd

I don't think I've listened to this song before, but it's in my iTunes library :lol: My rhythm guitarist lent me this CD and he wanted me to listen to it… I didn't cos I'm not a huge Lynyrd Skynyrd fan… at all, really.

EDIT: That was really stupid. Earlier I saw MOJO's post and thought "Okay, I won't forget about that" Guess what? I DID! Dammit.

Um…

Hellhound on my Trail - Robert Johnson

I know I've heard it… I love some good old Robert Johnson stuff… I just can't remember this song in particular. I remember Sweet Home Chicago best. :thumbsup:

yes you can listen to it online I think.... it's pretty awesome he tells stories and everything..... heard him tell a few Jimmy stories before..... and it's a wide variety of music too not just strictly classic rock... he'll play a little metal and something new every once in a while too

I think I know what your talking about hah

Lynyrd Skynyrd is pretty sweet but I don't listen to them all that much....... other than Free Bird lol

I'm listening to How Many More Times from the Royal Albert Hall on youtube lol

I Want to Tell You - The Beatles

underrated George Harrison track from Revolver

yes you can listen to it online I think.... it's pretty awesome he tells stories and everything..... heard him tell a few Jimmy stories before..... and it's a wide variety of music too not just strictly classic rock... he'll play a little metal and something new every once in a while too

I think I know what your talking about hah

Lynyrd Skynyrd is pretty sweet but I don't listen to them all that much....... other than Free Bird lol

I'm listening to How Many More Times from the Royal Albert Hall on youtube lol

I Want to Tell You - The Beatles

underrated George Harrison track from Revolver

That sounds pretty cool. I'll see if I can find it sometime. Hey have you seen the "History of Rock and ROll" series? It's really good, and my band watches it when the parents aren't around ;) a BIT of nudity in it… :shifty:

I don't really like southern rock so I really don't listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd at all. Not even Free Bird anymore cos I listened to it too much, so I don't like it anymore… I mean, I like the solos, but I'm bored of it…

Ah, HMMT at RAH is pretty sweet! Love it! I'm gonna watch it tonight, I THINK. :lol:

I don't think I've heard that song before… like I said earlier, my local classic rock station doesn't play any Beatles, so it's hard for me to hear new Beatles stuff I haven't heard before… I know there's an XM Led Zep station, but I don't have XM :'(

Jam, Mountain - The Allman Brothers Band

This is a pretty chool song, especially live, but only if you have a long attention span :lol:

That sounds pretty cool. I'll see if I can find it sometime. Hey have you seen the "History of Rock and ROll" series? It's really good, and my band watches it when the parents aren't around ;) a BIT of nudity in it… :shifty:

I don't really like southern rock so I really don't listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd at all. Not even Free Bird anymore cos I listened to it too much, so I don't like it anymore… I mean, I like the solos, but I'm bored of it…

Ah, HMMT at RAH is pretty sweet! Love it! I'm gonna watch it tonight, I THINK. :lol:

I don't think I've heard that song before… like I said earlier, my local classic rock station doesn't play any Beatles, so it's hard for me to hear new Beatles stuff I haven't heard before… I know there's an XM Led Zep station, but I don't have XM :'(

Jam, Mountain - The Allman Brothers Band

This is a pretty chool song, especially live, but only if you have a long attention span :lol:

go to google type in nights with alice cooper should take you to his website and then maybe you can find a place to listen to it........ he sent a couple fans to the O2 concert then interviewed them a few days later

no don't believe I have lol

I'm not much of a southern rock fan either but the Skynyrd guitarists knew how to play :lol:

You think? ;)

It's on Revolver I thought you had that album

Kinks, The

go to google type in nights with alice cooper should take you to his website and then maybe you can find a place to listen to it........ he sent a couple fans to the O2 concert then interviewed them a few days later

no don't believe I have lol

I'm not much of a southern rock fan either but the Skynyrd guitarists knew how to play :lol:

You think? ;)

It's on Revolver I thought you had that album

Kinks, The

Smack me, it's in my iTunes library. I'm gonna give it a listen :lol:

I'll check that out a bit later… I'm a little busy right now. Well, not really, but I'm not ready to do that… :lol:

Yes, the LS guitarists were really good… my rhythm guitarist LOVES Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Shit. I forgot what letter we're on. I'll edit this once I post it :lol:

EDIT:

Okay, O…

Octopus's Garden - The Beatles

I have never listened to this but it's in my iTunes library… :lol:

Archived