Robert & Alison Interview CBS Morning Show 10/12

Her brother Viktor was a huge Zep fan and as she's said in a couple of interviews, he'd play stuff for her and just shake his head in disbelief at how good it was. I would assume it was him that had the posters of Zep not her. She has commented on being pretty floored by his solo works and how diverse it is.

Point is where is the "Golden God" now? I didn't want to have to look it up. According to her she was a huge fan. The posters I wouldn't swear to :( I kinda hate that fans view her as a Yoko type. That is far from the truth.

She is a bit easier on the eyes to Plant I think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elZs9SkiOZs I wish JP, JPJ, RP, Jason and AK all the best.

Point is where is the "Golden God" now? I didn't want to have to look it up. According to her she was a huge fan. The posters I wouldn't swear to :( I kinda hate that fans view her as a Yoko type. That is far from the truth.

She is a bit easier on the eyes to Plant I think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elZs9SkiOZs I wish JP, JPJ, RP, Jason and AK all the best.

The "Golden God" never went anywhere, LOL!! Robert did offer her tickets to last year's concert at the O2 but she politely declined and gave them to her brother instead. Not sure if her brother made it there though.

She is a Zep fan, but more into Robert's solo work, but yes her brother is the bigger Zep fan if that makes any sense. Robert did offer her tickets to last year's concert at the O2 but she politely declined and gave them to her brother instead. Not sure if her brother made it there though.

Makes tons of sense to me. How old is Alison? She declined attending O2 out of respect for Led Zeppelin I think :)

Can you imagine the amount of pressure on her?

Makes tons of sense to me. How old is Alison? She declined attending O2 out of respect for Led Zeppelin I think :)

Can you imagine the amount of pressure on her?

Alison is 37. She stated "family reasons" as the cause of her not going to the concert. She is divorced with a 9 year old son whom I think she homeschools and he travels with her while she is on the road. It sounds like she is a very devoted mom. There is tons of pressure, but I think she has handled all of it gracefully. :D

Alison is 37. She stated "family reasons" as the cause of her not going to the concert. She is divorced with a 9 year old son whom I think she homeschools and he travels with her while she is on the road. It sounds like she is a very devoted mom. There is tons of pressure, but I think she has handled all of it gracefully. :D

Kid may not have a passport. I sure wouldn't want to drag a nine year old to London <_< There's much to be said for devotion to family. I'm sure Robert has enough respect to see devotion to family is a good thing. Never seen what her boy looks like.

Kid may not have a passport. I sure wouldn't want to drag a nine year old to London <_< There's much to be said for devotion to family. I'm sure Robert has enough respect to see devotion to family is a good thing. Never seen what her boy looks like.

He probably has one. She was in England a month or so ago with her boyfriend but not sure if her son went with her. I only saw the back of her son's head in a video of hers "Everytime We Say Goodbye" and he was about three at the time and she was holding him in her arms. I bet he is cute!

He probably has one. She was in England a month or so ago with her boyfriend but not sure if her son went with her. I only saw the back of her son's head in a video of hers "Everytime We Say Goodbye" and he was about three at the time and she was holding him in her arms. I bet he is cute!

Yeah. Probably a real cutie pie. Could you do me a favor and keep your ear to the rail on the Couric Interview coming to Youtube or something? I've to go put the kettles on :rolleyes:

Yeah. Probably a real cutie pie. Could you do me a favor and keep your ear to the rail on the Couric Interview coming to Youtube or something? I've to go put the kettles on :rolleyes:

Ok, I will keep my eyes and ears out if it comes up on Youtube. :D

Why not? :huh:

Her son was not in London with her for the Mercury awards. As she explained in a BBC interview, this was one of the rare times she traveled without him. He made a perfectly rational decision for a nine year old, he chose to stay with his grandparents and attend the TN State Fair in Nashville. I doubt that you will find photos of Sam, unless fans have snapped them and placed them on the Internet. Her tolerance for people snapping photos of her son is even less than Robert's tolerance for paparazzi snapping photos of his family.

Her son was not in London with her for the Mercury awards. As she explained in a BBC interview, this was one of the rare times she traveled without him. He made a perfectly rational decision for a nine year old, he chose to stay with his grandparents and attend the TN State Fair in Nashville. I doubt that you will find photos of Sam, unless fans have snapped them and placed them on the Internet. Her tolerance for people snapping photos of her son is even less than Robert's tolerance for paparazzi snapping photos of his family.

I didn't hear the BBC interview. For a nine year old especially, going to the state fair is much more fun than going to an awards show, LOL!! Although it is normal for people to want to know what some celebrity kids look like, especially when you have never seen them before, I think it is cool that Alison protects his privacy. There are too many celebs that are more than willing to show off their children ALL of the time and it gets old quickly IMO.

Interesting body language on the question about 1971, what were you up to then?

Which was what? Squirming? I do that all the time with my wife who is almost 20 years younger than me. :lol: ....and I love the hell out of her! Del!

Interesting body language on the question about 1971, what were you up to then?

Perhaps he wasn't thrilled with the question which is understandable considering the fact that what he was doing 27 years ago isn't really that relevant to the reason he was doing the interview - promoting and discussing something he was involved in present day.

Archived