Classic Rock Roll of Honor 2008

aen27

They could very well win all three. Let's remember just recently of the Spice Girls beating them out for reunion of year. What a joke that was! Who voted on that...David Beckham? Well this is Classic Rock Magazine so it should be more accurate.

Is this only a magazine poll, or is this something that will be an event where one of the members may turn up at? In any case, I wouldn't be surprised if they nabbed all 3.

Last year Jimmy won the Living Legand award and went.

jim-page.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
They won one. Event of The Year for the O2 :)

I'm glad they won that - there'd have been far more people voting who went to, say, the Def Leppard/Whitesnake tour, or Download etc than actually went to the O2. Sense prevailed though I'm glad to see. :)

Just Jimmy. Robert is busy making cover songs somewhere in kentucky.

Robert is not recording in Kentucky. We do love him though! :rolleyes:

I just went through the arrivals photos on the wire services and Myles Kennedy is there with his current band, Ronnie Wood is there with his son, Coverdale is there. There are no "arrivals" photos of RP or the Js.

Robert is not recording in Kentucky. We do love him though! :rolleyes:

I just went through the arrivals photos on the wire services and Myles Kennedy is there with his current band, Ronnie Wood is there with his son, Coverdale is there. There are no "arrivals" photos of RP or the Js.

The whole world loves him...And like I said, it was just Jimmy in attendance far as Led Zeppelin is concerned.

Archived