Sarah Palin guilty of abuse of power, says State Investigation

I have got a horsey

This kind of abuse of power is IMHO one of the worst examples of that "good 'ol boy" mentality that can ruin families. And that to me is the WORST most dangerous type of vindictive behavior. It shows she is a cut throat under that "lipstick" Barbie doll look.

SICK! :angry:<_<

Agree with everything you said except, Palin is not a beauty. She is okay looking. Her character makes her ugly.

Of course you would boo her. Because for a liberal it's okay to act 'low class' unless you are redneck trailer trash at a NASCAR race.

Yeah, that's an easy and simplistic charge. Not like I haven't heard it before. Yeah, I'm the "racist" who voted for Alan Keyes in 2000. The "racist" who has a mixed raced marriage. The "racist" with a mixed race child.

Nice try, I'm not buying it.

:rolleyes:

I think the people, low class (often a subjective analysis) or not, were just expressing their feelings of revulsion, and exercising their Freedom of Speech rights. Philadelphians speak their minds and don't lie. I prefer honesty over phoniness any day.

Kudos to you for being so open-minded. Ashame you have to use bigoted comments against Obama to make a senseless point. 2229_anyways.gif

I think the people, low class (often a subjective analysis) or not, were just expressing their feelings of revulsion, and exercising their Freedom of Speech rights. Philadelphians speak their minds and don't lie. I prefer honesty over phoniness any day.

Kudos to you for being so open-minded. Ashame you have to use bigoted comments against Obama to make a senseless point. 2229_anyways.gif

I believe his point was that it's ok for people to boo (or worse) McCain/Palin but no one's allowed to touch Obama/Biden.

For example, there was a free NAS concert in MSU. During the show, NAS told everyone to look to the big screen or something which had McCains face on it, and essentially said (I forget the exact words) "Show em your finger" at which point, many people in the audience flicked their middle finger at the screen.

I didn't ONCE read a damn thing about that. But McCain gets blamed (on a NATIONAL level, let alone a local MSU level) for something his supporters said? Gimme a break

Edited by wanna be drummer

Looking on the bright side, if Palin wins the election, she'll have Joe Biden keeping an eye on her misbehavior from the Senate. With a little bit of democratic oversight and guidance she may come out alright despite herself.

;) She's a bake sale, cul de sac, mamma bear and she's protective of her cubs. So she should be. Unfortunately, she seems unwilling to be flexable enough to consider anyone elses views. Her way or the highway. Sorry but, not good enough for this kid. Please don't give her the football with all the codes

;) She's a bake sale, cul de sac, mamma bear and she's protective of her cubs. So she should be. Unfortunately, she seems unwilling to be flexable enough to consider anyone elses views. Her way or the highway. Sorry but, not good enough for this kid. Please don't give her the football with all the codes

In order to form a more perfect union, the founding fathers intended to include even Sarah Palin in the equation it seems.

In order to form a more perfect union, the founding fathers intended to include even Sarah Palin in the equation it seems.

I'm not referring to her gender. I just don't think that she has a qlue. Too narrow minded for me but what the hell do I know

Maybe serving beer back in the day. Times have changed. She'd be a good secretary, someone to campaign for you, someone to make phone call....surely it was never intended that anyone, male or female, of this caliber to be in a postion of VP...I find that highly doubtful and rather insulting to the intelligence of the American People.

Maybe serving beer back in the day. Times have changed. She'd be a good secretary, someone to campaign for you, someone to make phone call....surely it was never intended that anyone, male or female, of this caliber to be in a postion of VP...I find that highly doubtful and rather insulting to the intelligence of the American People.

Not to mention, aside from the 19th Amendment......where does the Constitution mention women? They didn't intend for someone like Sarah Palin to run for VP because women were still considered chattel and nothing more.

As an addendum, I was looking on Wikipedia at the 19th Amendment, and these are the following states that DIDN'T ratify it until much, much later:

1. Virginia (February 21, 1952, after being rejected on February 12, 1920)
  2. Alabama (September 8, 1953, after being rejected on September 22, 1919)
  3. Florida (May 13, 1969)[5]
  4. South Carolina (July 1, 1969, after being rejected on January 28, 1920; not certified until August 22, 1973)
  5. Georgia (February 20, 1970, after being rejected on July 24, 1919)
  6. Louisiana (June 11, 1970, after being rejected on July 1, 1920)
  7. North Carolina (May 6, 1971)
  8. Mississippi (March 22, 1984, after being rejected on March 29, 1920)

Gee, I wonder what those states all have in common.

That tells me something about the person who chose her as his running mate.

I believe his point was that it's ok for people to boo (or worse) McCain/Palin but no one's allowed to touch Obama/Biden.

For example, there was a free NAS concert in MSU. During the show, NAS told everyone to look to the big screen or something which had McCains face on it, and essentially said (I forget the exact words) "Show em your finger" at which point, many people in the audience flicked their middle finger at the screen.

I didn't ONCE read a damn thing about that. But McCain gets blamed (on a NATIONAL level, let alone a local MSU level) for something his supporters said? Gimme a break

Del clearly dissed Philadelphians, and with a population of over one million people, there are sure to be lots of idiots (which you can find everywhere around the country).

As for the not being allowed to touch Obama/Biden remark you make, i don't understand. McCain and Palin have been bashing them throughtout their campaign...and CNN showed coverage of what some of the people say about Obama, due to his "color" or should i say "race".

Edited by ~tangerine~

Are you Canadians frightened of her? Well you should be!!!! Many of us Americans are, too!!!

You are right, ally. This woman is not playing in her league and she should have never been given the chance to be there. The man who picked her for the spot didn't even know her when he chose her to succeed him if need be, to run our country. She certainly shouldn't be residing over the Senate, either. So much for McCain's judgement or love of America. I'm a bit surprised that the Dems (and even many of the Repubs who oppose her) didn't make a stronger issue of this.

Not to mention, aside from the 19th Amendment......where does the Constitution mention women? They didn't intend for someone like Sarah Palin to run for VP because women were still considered chattel and nothing more.

As an addendum, I was looking on Wikipedia at the 19th Amendment, and these are the following states that DIDN'T ratify it until much, much later:

1. Virginia (February 21, 1952, after being rejected on February 12, 1920)
  2. Alabama (September 8, 1953, after being rejected on September 22, 1919)
  3. Florida (May 13, 1969)[5]
  4. South Carolina (July 1, 1969, after being rejected on January 28, 1920; not certified until August 22, 1973)
  5. Georgia (February 20, 1970, after being rejected on July 24, 1919)
  6. Louisiana (June 11, 1970, after being rejected on July 1, 1920)
  7. North Carolina (May 6, 1971)
  8. Mississippi (March 22, 1984, after being rejected on March 29, 1920)

Gee, I wonder what those states all have in common.

They're all coastal states :rolleyes: