Sarah Palin guilty of abuse of power, says State Investigation

I have got a horsey

Thanks Allison for the response. I was sure things were still cool between us as they always have been.

The thing I said concerning 'Hermit vs Elizabeth' was not meant to be sexist at all. In fact the first part where I said, "I know Hermit -- Hermit is a friend of mine -- Elizabeth, you are no Hermit" was meant to be a little political humor. It was similar to what Senator Benson said to Dan Quale in the 1988 Vice Presidential debates. That part was a joke.

But really, my comments about Elizabeth are more to her lack of fairness than anything else. In my opinion she demands something of others that she does not do herself. Obviously she and I don't get along. But I would rather debate her on the issues like I would with Hermit, Medhb, Bilbo or any number of liberals who have been members here. But with her and I it just doesn't work that way.

But as to the 'ten year old girl comment' yeah, I can see your point, it does come off as sexist I agree. I think that guys will sometimes use language like that when putting down other guys; you know like, "don't be a sissy" or a "mamas boy." It's just really a type of jab, and not really intended to imply that "girls are not as good as boys." I think you gals probably make similar generalizations using men as the subject of ridicule too. I know my wife does, and just about every other woman I've known too. But not to say that you do yourself. So again I apology if you took my comment personally as a woman.

And for the record; when I was ten years old I loved all the other ten year old girls, and for good reason. They became 18 year olds, 25 year olds, 40 year olds... and now I'm looking forward to the 50 year olds as well. :lol: And not too mention the fact that when I was a kid I lived in a tough neiborhood. So tough in fact that even some of the girls could kick your ass.

So for me when it comes to women, I accept that they are just as capable as men. So don't take any of my jesting comments too seriously, please. I'm a Neanderthal I know. But a harmless one.

Fair enough

But of course I would fall for a gal like Caribou Barbie. What Neanderthal wouldn't?

:lol:

Thanks AA,

Delbert

No worries at all, Del. I did get the Benson/Quayle part (am so old that I watched it when it happened...)! And I have had my own bust-ups with Elizabeth--I just thought she was trying to be more civilized these days, which, if so, is a good thing, to be encouraged, etc. But Gainsbarre, seriously--this is the problem with bannings and returns. I had no idea! And I have to say, I don't appreciate people telling me to ignore old friends.

Caribou Barbie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers. :beer:

I still don't care about her "incident" in Alaska.

What I still can't stop laughing at is she stands behind a pulpit with the slogan "Country First" while she toats off spiels about reforming Washington and saving this great country of ours..

Yet her husband was on the committee for succession from the Union. :rolleyes:

But let the brainless out there keep eating away at her garbage monologues. They hear what they want to hear.

I'd like an explanation for that one. Bueller? Bueller?

Edited by bigstickbonzo

What I still can't stop laughing at is she stands behind a pulpit with the slogan "Country First" while she toats off spiels about reforming Washington and saving this great country of ours..

But let the brainless out there keep eating away at her garbage monologues. They hear what they want to hear.

Congrats on coughing up more diarrhea again.

I know Hermit.

Hermit is a friend of mine.

Lizzy you are no Hermit.

The fact that Hermit probably agrees with you on most political issues, does not mean that he would approve of you wanting to see people banned for disagreeing with them. I am probably the #1 advisary of Hermit of all time here. But in all the time we spent debating and flaming each other on every issue under the sun. Neither of us ever wanted to see the other banned or silenced.

Lizzy, you are not worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence with Hermit. You are so far out of his league it's not even funny. And the sad thing is that you won't even be able to read this post by me, because as you have me on "IGNORE" --- something that Hermit would never do, or be proud of the way you are. It's a weak and pathetic thing to do. You are such a baby.

Now unless someone else quotes this post by me (someone who isn't on her ignore list). Poor Lizzy won't have the chance to benefit from this little reality check. :lol:

Yeah, Hermit loves having you as his number one advisor, maybe even more than having you as an adversary.

Gawd, I love the English language... and the many ways we can fuck it up. :hysterical:

Alaska will be around after the Union is gone? I think the attempts at SECESSION have yet to be successful.

Gawd, I love the English language... and the many ways we can fuck it up. :hysterical:

But I'm sure we can let bygones be bygones. I'm more than happy to treat you and your views with respect if you will treat me and my views with respect.

Gains,

Fair enough. I am aware of the topics and comments that you are sensitive to, and I'm sure you are aware of the things that tend to set me off as well. So since we are both willing to acknowledge these things, I am all for elevating the tone of our dialoge..

Del

No worries at all, Del. I did get the Benson/Quayle part (am so old that I watched it when it happened...)! ...

You must have been in High School then. I thought that only me and Lakey were old enough to have seen that debate live. :lol:

Caribou Barbie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers. :beer:

I have to give Manders credit for "Caribou Barbie". I don't know if Manders is just plain scared of Sarah-Cuda, or just jealous of her sexy shoes. :D

Yeah, Hermit loves having you as his number one advisor, maybe even more than having you as an adversary.

I don't know what is worse. Me fucking up the English language the way I do.

Or the fact that you probably wasted four years of college learning how to spell so well; only to use it correcting dumb asses like me on a rock and roll forum in the middle of the night.

3050d1196163734-spring-break-08-grammar-nazi2.jpg

:lol:

:P

:wub:

Hey elctofuck

You claim your mother and father left the G.O.P. because of what you saw on you tube. Which happens to be the reason you hate the G.O.P. yourself.

How can you explain this at an Obama Rally.

http://www.weaselzippers.net/blog/2008/10/...ls-it-vile.html

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/10/...h-palin-in.html

Hmm... Its seems to me I have never saw "hang that N*&^R from a tree T-Shirts, but I have seen Sarah Palin is a C&%t T-Shirts.

But Its the McCain supporters who are out of control.

The Compact Oxford English Dictionary defines "cunt" as "an unpleasant or stupid person", whereas Merriam-Webster defines the term as "a disparaging term for a woman" and "a woman regarded as a sexual object"; the Macquarie Dictionary of Australian English defines it as "a despicable man".

Take your pick. I do believe 2 of them are applicable in her case.

The Compact Oxford English Dictionary defines "cunt" as "an unpleasant or stupid person", whereas Merriam-Webster defines the term as "a disparaging term for a woman" and "a woman regarded as a sexual object"; the Macquarie Dictionary of Australian English defines it as "a despicable man".

You crack me up :D

Which 2?

:P

Edited by Rock Action

I saw a segment on the news with the trooper, the guy who got fired and the reporter. they all followed what this story is about. The reporter wondered why -sara palin would want to do this, when the brother in law needs his job to pay child support and be a father.

Alaska will be around after the Union is gone? I think the attempts at SECESSION have yet to be successful.

spell check ain't my best of friends around these parts. :D

Thanks Lakey.

Edited by bigstickbonzo